Thread: NEBO needs your help again--9th Annual STRUT YOUR MUTT!

NEBO needs your help again--9th Annual STRUT YOUR MUTT!

Nebo will be attending Strut your Mutt again this year! Lady will be coming also! The event is on MAY 15th.

Last year with some wonderful donations (mostly from PTers!) we were able to raise $300! Our goal for this year is to reach the $350 level (Strut Your Mutt fleece blanket and entrance to Buster’s Backyard including special t-shirt).

All of the donations benefit No More Homeless Pets in Utah , which is a program of the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary . The money doesn't just go to help dogs!

Each $20 can spay or neuter one cat; each $50 can spay or neuter one dog; and each $100 can rescue a homeless dog or cat and keep them safe until they are adopted into a permanent, loving home.

The same as last year, I'm offering a free 9x12 colored pencil portrait for a $100 donation. The portrait is of one pet, if you'd like more than one pet it's $50 for each extra pet. The money you donate goes to help homeless pets, I don't keep any of it.

You can donate quick and easy ONLINE with a credit card (it's secure) just visit Nebo's page www.active.com/donate/strutyourmutt/nebo Put Amy Quarnberg as the participant name. If you would like to donate by cash, check, or money order (make them out to No More Homeless Pets in Utah) you can mail me the donations. My address is the same as on the Christmas Card list, if you don't have that pm me and I'll give it to you.

The event is on MAY 15th so any donations have to be made before that day! I promise to take LOTS and LOTS of photos for all of you guys!

I'm going to ask my parents if we'll be able to donate.
    If I can't ... our donations will come in the form of hope that others can donate.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits