Thread: How contented can this be?

How contented can this be?

Here Chester is at Rie-Rie's house while I am gone to work. When I called her from the boat, she told me she had took the funniest pictures of him acting so silly, and this was with-in days of my being gone. He does not do this here at home.

Story was, her daughter came by to visit and sat in the recliner. Chester jumped up on the arm and sat with his butt on the arm, and his paws in the chair..Then, his butt proceeded to slide, and slide, and slide and he landed in this postion. He stayed like that for so long that it cracked them up and he wouldn't move until she put the camera up!! Is he a HAM or what??

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Look at those sweet little pawsies.....
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Gee... I don't believe I ever saw a more content cat than that!

I love that pic! I want to play the bongos on his back feet, though. And, he wouldn't like it, I bet.

ROFLOL!!! What a cute, adorable, relaxed, little muffin that I would love to get my hands on!!! I could smooch that cutie pie to pieces!!!

Cubby has done that and he wont move because he is to lazy. He is also the same cat that has 3 food dishes in a one bedroom apartment because he is to lazy to walk to a different room to get some food.

They brought Chester home to me tonight. The weather has been so bad all day that I haven't even went out of the house. So now, I got all 3 of my babies home. Chester is already "on duty" watching over Amy... didn't take him long to start worrying about his "sister" again. He is just so sweet to her!

Chubby has THREE food bowls in different rooms? What does he do for excercize....snore in his sleep? That is to funny!!! My son's cat (Dusty) eats laying down all the time because he is to lazy to sit while he eats and I thought that was funny but Chubby has him beat!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Now that is one Contented Cat! Found Cats MMMEEOW!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Chubby has THREE food bowls in different rooms? What does he do for excercize....snore in his sleep? That is to funny!!! My son's cat (Dusty) eats laying down all the time because he is to lazy to sit while he eats and I thought that was funny but Chubby has him beat!
    Yes, he has one in the kitchen, one in the hallway and one in the bedroom. His excercise is walking to the food dishes. He also does play alot still. And yes his snoring is part of his excercise routine! He isn't spoiled it's just maintance as my Mom would say.