Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update From Germany

These cyber hugs we send to you are all well and good but getting the REAL THING will be even better. I agree with Sabies suggestion, you should write an illustrated book on "Travels with Drake" (it worked for John Steinbeck and Charlie ) . You know for sure there's a zillion copies to be sold without even leaving PetTalk My goodness, I'm good for a dozen easily all by myself Our hearts and thoughts are with you always, all ways.
    Laurie

Big hugs to you, Souraya. My "army-brother" (activated Reservist) is stationed state-side, just 9 hours away from his wife and daughter, and that's hard enough. He enjoyed his time in Germany, he was stationed in Mannheim(?) years ago, but that was before he had a wife and daughter.

I do think a trip home sounds wonderful right now - we need "Drake of the Desert" pictures somewhere in Lebanon (or Syria or Jordan or ..)! You be safe, be careful, and know you are loved by all of us, okay?

Drake, dear, I know you think distracting momma is a good thing, but you behave now, okay?

Originally posted by lbaker
    I agree with Sabies suggestion, you should write an illustrated book on "Travels with Drake" (it worked for John Steinbeck and Charlie ) .
    YES!! and i will take one please!

sending some hugs too....

sounds like you are having fun and keeping busy despite the downfalls...

give Drake a big *HUG* for me!!.. and don't be a stranger!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

I am so sorry you are going through such a difficult and depressing time. Hang in there. I hope the trip home is just what you need. We will all be thinking about you. Best of luck to you all. We all care about you here and hope that these hard times end soon.

Hugs....Robin

Best wishes for your trip to Lebanon. I hope it is just what you need to get back in the swing of things. I hope that Drake has a good flight too, and that the 3 months until Andrew returns fly by!
    Oreo and Molly

Souraya, have a safe trip to visit your family. Drake is so lucky to get to come along!!! My prayers are with you, Andrew and Drake!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Thanks for checking in with us Souraya.
    Hopefully the next update is full of wonderful stories and smiles!

{{Hugs to you, Drake, and Andrew.}}

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Enjoy your much needed family time in Lebanon, it will help you to get through the times without Andrew, my thoughts and best wishes are with you for a safe and happy holiday, I sure hope it helps cheer your spirits up a bit. TAKE CARE..HUGS
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Souraya,

You are always in our thoughts ........ I often wondered how you were doing.
    Moving countries is so hard at the best of times, but with Andrew away it would be even harder I imagine.

HUGS and well wishes across the miles, and safe journey to you and Drake. Would love to see pics of you both in Lebanon ..... writing your adventure stories for Andrew to read when he returns!!!!

Hugs always
    Michelle
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Glad you checked in with us! I'm sure staying with your family will make you feel a lot better. We would love some more Drake pics! Sorry your job didn't work out. It'll get better soon.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Oh, Souraya, even with having Drake with you I can understand how hard it must be, your man far away and you all alone in a foreign country. I think going to be with your family is the very best thing you could do, you need to be surrounded by love, not strangers.

Take care and have a safe journey.

Be thinking of you.
    Big Hugs
    Chris