Thread: new glasses

new glasses

I just got my prescription filled about a month ago. I only need them for night driving, mostly and for at the computer at work. I got two pairs....Here's one of them. I like them. It's weird wearing them, today was my first day!

That's me....four eyes.

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

I like them! They look kinda like mine. Very stylish! ^_^

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

Cool! I like them a lot! I wish I had the right shaped face to wear something like those.

but why take a whole month to get around to wearing your new glasses?

I got my exam done a month ago, but, didn't get the money together for the glasses until a few days ago. I started wearing them as soon as I got them.

Thanks, Dogz!

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

You are very pretty, guster girl. I don't think I have ever seen a picture of you.

Great glasses! I hate mine. They are wire-rimmed. Blech.

*blushing* wow, thanks, dogz. That's very sweet of you to say. I thought the only good thing about that pic was my glasses and my sweater! (it's a gift from my mom and i love the color and fabric) But, yeah, thank you.

Thanks, Dogz!

Originally posted by guster girl
    *blushing* wow, thanks, dogz. That's very sweet of you to say. I thought the only good thing about that pic was my glasses and my sweater! (it's a gift from my mom and i love the color and fabric) But, yeah, thank you.
    It is only the truth!

I love your hair too! Love the style.

I agree with Dogz... you are a very pretty woman!

I LOVE the glasses (I said that already, didn't I?) - they really give your face a nice definition. I used to wear contacts, but have come to define myself with galsses so much that I could never ever go back to contacts! Glasses always give someone such character!

And I now understand why it took so long for you to wear the glasses. It took me nearly three months to get the funds together for my new ones. Isn't it amazing how incredible expensive new glasses are?

You guys are so kind! Yeah, it's taken me awhile to grow my hair back out. I had it really long for almost 23 years, and, got it cut short, had it short for a few years, and, now, I've been growing it out for about a year. I think two or three more inches and I'll be done. I have a great hair stylist! and, a fabulous flat iron! And, OMG, yeah, the glasses weren't cheap. I did ok, though. I got two pairs. the other has metal frames. They are a little more subtle. I've worn them once. Anyway, I'm glad I posted the pics, though, and, heard more positive feedback about the glasses. it's been such a new experience.

Thanks, Dogz!