Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finn's graduation, playing with Max, and making friends

Finn's graduation, playing with Max, and making friends

I'll post the actual grad pics last. Here's some of the pooches we met at Petsmart yesterday. The shepherd's name is Tyr (pronounced like a tear from your eye).

Some of them are blurry. Action shots. I can't quite master them on the digital. I need to get out my 35 mm!

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Here's Brenda, the trainer! And her shih tzu, Hayley.

And, that's Max's mom, Mary. Hayley on the floor.

Thanks, Dogz!

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Here's Finn with his best friend, Max. Max is a mix breed, and, is about seven months old (I think). His mom's name is Mary and we signed them both up for the advanced class that starts in June. We're going to get the two of them together, though, over the next couple of months. At a park or something. They're really good together! And, a lot of these are super blurry, but, I wanted you to see how they play. They all sorta s*ck, and, I couldn't decide which ones s*ck less, so, here's most of them. The first one is as soon as they saw eachother.

Thanks, Dogz!

I like that you can see Finn's crazy teeth in this second one...I can't wait for his adult teeth to come in.

And, they're finally starting to slow down a little in these pics....

Thanks, Dogz!

Here are some photos of Max. He was really timid with people at first, and, Brenda has really gotten him over that. He's a much more social dog now!

And, here's Mary and Max. Max actually was ok wearing the hat (you'll see that Finn wasn't!).

And, Finn, taking a breather....and, then his graduation pic. I had to hold the hat.

And, Finn and Max. The first one was where I tried to get them together nicely. Ha. They started playing as soon as they got next to eachother. But, I started making some really high pitched sounds and they both looked at me, and, I got that last pic. It's perfect!

The End. Hope the pics weren't too irritating.

Thanks, Dogz!

Aww, Congrats Finn!! You're a handsome pup!

Max is a real cutie too, love that blue eye!

From Decker with Love

Originally posted by jazzcat
    Aww, Congrats Finn!! You're a handsome pup!

Max is a real cutie too, love that blue eye!
    I know! He's so pretty! His eyes are very cool....

Thanks, Dogz!

Congratulations Finn,

The pictures were all great.

----<---<--<{(@

Congratulations Finn!!!!!

Originally posted by guster girl
    Hope the pics weren't too irritating.
    Are you kidding? I thought they were great! I just love action shots like that

I love the pictures with the hats, they're too cute
    And your right, that last one is Perfect!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Re: Congratulations Finn!!!!!

Originally posted by anna_66
    Are you kidding? I thought they were great! I just love action shots like that

I love the pictures with the hats, they're too cute
    And your right, that last one is Perfect!

thank you! I'm glad they didn't annoy ya!

Thanks, Dogz!

Aww they are adorable! Congratulations Finn!

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Pictures never annoy us! We love seeing pictures of all dogs and the ones you took were very good action shots. Can't always have ones of the dogs just posing. Finn is very cute and his friend has beautiful eyes. Thanks for sharing.

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Congratulations Finn Oh, how adorable you look in your graduation photo! And it looks like you've found a best bud in your doggie pal Max...what a handsome boy he is too! Now, it's on to ADVANCED!!! Hugs to you precious Finn! Your mommy must be so proud!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks so much! Y'all are so kind. I'm really looking forward to the class in June. It's going to be on Mondays. I'll make sure to take photos when Mary and I can get Max and Finn together. Max really is a sweetheart, too, and, Mary is a very nice person. She loves her doggie....

Thanks, Dogz!

Originally posted by guster girl
    Here's Brenda, the trainer! And her shih tzu, Hayley.
    Congrats, Finn!!! Oh my!!! Hayley looks just like Chilli!!!!!
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.