Thread: Sweet Snickers!

Sweet Snickers!

It's an honor to be the first to congratulate you this morning beautiful Labbie girl Snickers I'm so sorry to hear of your sad start in life sweetheart. Bless your wonderful family for traveling all that way to rescue you! We all hope and pray that one day, the horror that is the puppymill will be a thing of the past. Happily you are now living the good life, surrounded by so many adoring humans who will cherish you all the days of your life! As a Labbie mom myself, I know that with you by their side, a lifetime of love, laughter and joy awaits them Congratulations to you beautiful Snickers, our most precious and deserving Dog of the Day! Me and my girls Cody and Star the Lab wish you a very happy day celebrating your well earned honor with your proud family! Big hugs and chocolate kisses to you sweet Snickers!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

CONGRATULATIONS SNICKERS!

It's no wonder that you get so many compliments....your a GORGEOUS girl!

I'm so glad that you family was able to rescue you from such a horrible situation. I hope you all have many wonderful years together.

Have a great day Snickers!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Snickers,

You are a very beautiful lady. I just love your color. I am so sorry about your start in life but I am very glad that you have found a family that loves you very much. Hope you and your family have a great life together.
    LHCamry

Oh me oh my, just when you think they can't get any cuter........

Snickers, I want to just reach out and stroke that pretty head of yours! And oh, that nose. You are an absolutely gorgeous girl and I am touched to meet another baby who has overcome a horrible start and now holds not only an honored spot in a wonderful family, but who is DOTD!!!!

Congratulations sweet, chocolate Snickers!

Sweet Snickers

What a nice start of the day to see Snickers cute little nose. What a lucky pup little Snickers is to get a nice home. I am so glad your parents have you now.

Attached Images Attached Images  

TOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I want to kiss your chocolate little nose. Congratulations on finding your forever home (after such a "ruff" start) and for your special day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Hi Snickers!

Awwwwwwwww. Such a pretty girl you are!!! We love that gorgeous shiny chocolate coat and those giant paws. God Bless your family for saving you from that horrrrrible situation. We can tell you were worth that long drive. Such a happy family you all are now. We go with everybody else. We wish we could kiss that beautiful soft nose and face. Have a wonderful day today and always Sweet Snickers!!! Congratulations to our very beautiful DOTD. Your name is adorable!!! Always love your life like we do Snickers!!

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Milk Chocolate

That's a great way to describe your coloring, Snickers!!! Aren't you just the most beautiful, lucky girl in the world? I love you Labby girls and boys so much, and you have certainly made me smile today!!!!

Have a great day and congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!!!

Logan

Snickers, your photo stole my heart! I'm so glad you were saved from that horrible puppy mill. It's obvious you've got a great place to live now. I just want to snuggle up with you and take a good nap. Hope you get a huge amount of extra loving today on your special day!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Sweet little Snickers, Im glad you were rescued from the awful mill!!!! You look so content and royal lying around in your picture. Im sure you are a very spoiled little girl already in your young life and as it should be!!!!! A rough start but certainly now a pleasant outlook with alot of love, treats, and spoiling go on around you .

Snickers!!

Thanks for brightening my day today (I needed it ) You are so adorable! I have no doubt that your very loving family will replace any of the horrible memories of your puppy mill days with the warm and loving kindness that only they can provide. They drove a long way to make you a member of their family, sweetie, but you are definitely worth it, and then some! Enjoy your day, Snickers, our delicious Milk Chocolate DOTD!!!
    ~Marie