Thread: Kisha died today,RIP

Kisha died today,RIP

Hello everyone,

I'm sad today. My daughters 14 year old simanese mix female died. She was a gentle cat, and was getting blind. She stayed around the house most the time. My neighbor's dogs killed this cat. They have two large dogs that run free, several cat owners have had their cat snatched off their porch by these dogs. Of course, it is not the dogs fault, it is the cruel, uncaring, selfish freeloading people that own them. They are immune to any proscecution by humane society officers, and do what they darn well please. I have reported them again to the Hilo Hawaii humane society, maybe this time????? A plea to all dog owners: Please control your dogs. Besides being the law in most states, it shows you are a caring pet owner. You dog cannot be expected to not chase cats or get in fights with other dogs. Dogs are dogs,and that is why dog owners need to watch their pet. Being an anmial lover is my weakness, but I cannot be expected to feed your dogs or force discipline on them, especially when they are on my property...Dog owners....Please Control Your Dog(s). Besides, it will make you respected by your neighbors, and show you love your pet.........Thanks!!!!!!!!

This saddened me greatly. RIP, Kisha.

I am sorry to hear about the poor kitty. RIP poor little girl.

Play hard on the bridge Kisha

This is indeed tragic, and indeed could have been prevented, if those dog owners were responsible, I hope a stop can be put to these people letting their animals destroy other innocent animals.
    My thoughts and condolences go out to you and your daughter, I am very sorry for your loss, REST IN PEACE dear Kisha.
    Last edited by carole; 04-20-2004 at 06:35 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

How sad for you and your daughter.
    I am so sorry for loss of your beloved Kisha.
    May she Rest in Peace.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Thanks to the moderater for moving this to the memorial section, I was upset.It's not the dogs fault, it's these careless owners! I don't know how anyone can be that way. There is a dog next door that looked like it was starving, it was skin and bones. The "owner" would leave the dog unattended all day, then show up anywhere from 9 to 11pm and turn on all the lights inside and out of the house while he and a girl and a small child were doing something mysterious(??), and this poor dog was kept in a state of frenzy, running around the perimeter of the property the entire night. I called the humane society today and reported this as abuse. The warden even called me up for street directions, but I don't thing anyone showed up. People who don't take care of their pets and abuse them steams me

The Animal Control Officer Arrives

Hello, I just want to close this story here about animal abuse in Hawaii. I called the dog warden on Tuesday, and they got here today on Friday. Hopefully there be a resolution to this increasing problem of pet complaints over here. Maybe attitudes will be changed, maybe more education on caring for pets. It has not worked in the past, hopefully now it might..................................To be continued at a later date

Originally posted by rg_girlca
    How sad for you and your daughter.
    I am so sorry for loss of your beloved Kisha.
    May she Rest in Peace.
    My thoughts exactly. Please take care.

Condolences of the passing of Kisha. Biut now Kisha will be in a Special Place , where she can see again , and be with all The Pet Angels! RIP Kisha , now you will be in PARADISE!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

RIP Kisha.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

awwww that's awful. RIP little Kisha. Hope those dog owners really get it good from the warden.