Thread: Bulimia

Bulimia

I saw the thread about Bulimia and I decided to post this. Last night when I was watching the news I saw a report about the lady who plays Lisa on the Simpsons was Bulimic. The story was completly different that what I have ever heard though.

She said that every time she threw up she gained more weight. Now this isn't true for everyone but it might change some peoples mind about throwing up to loose weight.

I found this web site where you can test how much you should weigh and I tried to do it for your friends that were really skinny but I couldn't because I didn't know their age. So if you would like to try it here it is, http://www.getodd.com/stuf/weight.html

~Maggie~
    DESTINY
    "Destiny is a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice: it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
    WINSTON CHURCHILL

Err...it said my 'ideal weight' was 284 pounds. No thanks!

Ok, something is really something wrong with that site. Everytime I clicked the botton it gave me a different weight.

Edited: To say I feel like such a idot right now *hides*
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

GoldenRetrLuver...look below to where it says "For a serious weight calculation, click here"

Thank you Wolf_Q!

lmao! it said i was 315..hehe

LMAO!!

Yea, you have to click on the lower button. Did you accually think that your ideal weight was 284 pounds?? It scared me too until I scrolled down and found the REAL button!

~Maggie~
    DESTINY
    "Destiny is a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice: it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
    WINSTON CHURCHILL

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Hmmmm from 113 lbs. to a 362lbs all in a few clicks of a button! I'll pick the low number.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Yea me to!

~Maggie~
    DESTINY
    WINSTON CHURCHILL