I believe in spirits and Ghosts, and the ability to talk to them in the afterlife. That said, I also believe that everyone has a little bit of 'psychic ablility' to see things like that and comminicate with them, but I also believe that I apparently missed the boat on that one and I didn't receive a shred of it!!! Or if I did, I don't know how to access it.
I recently read 2 books by John Edward and one by Sylvia Brown, little did I know that I would be calling on the info that I got from their books in a short time, with my grandma.
I have had so many discussions with people who have had signs or saw people etc.
My boss' aunt committed suicide several years ago, and the last 3 years her cousin (the woman's daughter) has asked that a butterfly be at their family reunion and ever since that she has asked she has had a butterfly, not just show up, but sit on her shoulder or her shirt. Now it wouldn't be any stretch for a butterfly to show up outside on a beautiful day, but to sit on you for hours on end....... makes ya think.
And I truly believe that people come to you in your time of need, course I also think that anyone that I would want to come to me would tell me I was full of hogwash and when they get to that point wouldn't come to see me just to prove me wrong!
Last week when my sister and brother in law told my youngest nephew (3 1/2 year old) that Grandma Josie had died in the nite, they said he just sat there and stared at them not saying anything like he didn't believe it. It makes me wonder if Grandma came to them to say goodbye. Not that I would ever be able to find out. I was hoping and praying with all my heart that she would come and visit me b/c I was closest to her but she didn't or hasn't yet. I truly believe things like that happen b/c again, my boss' aunt visited her grandson to tell them goodbye. He woke up crying that Grandma said goodbye and his mom told him to go back to bed b/c Grandma was fine and sure enough the time that he was awake and crying was around the time of death.
I truly believe that there is a life after death and that there has to be a way to communicate with them.