Thread: Shrimp Time!!!!

Shrimp Time!!!!

I had to take pictures of this last night. For Easter my mom bought some shrimp for her grandbabies....yes she spoiles them rotten. They got to eat 3 shrimp on Saturday and then I skipped Sunday and gave them 3 more shrimp last night and this was the scene.

Abner says "Whew, those smell really good"

Anber is just a little impatient....

Tigger finished before everyone

Mystic gets into the action

Mystic finished before Abner so she decided that she wanted some of his....

Tigger says good to the last drop

Please don't think that Tucker or Smokey got left out. Neither one of them likes shrimp so Tucker got ice cream and Smokey got Turkey....but here was Smokeys begging face.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

awwwwww

those were some really cute pictures!... I never thought about treating the kitties to shrimp before!

that was sweet of your mom to bring the kitties some shrimp.. AND EVEN SWEETER of you to show us *pictures*!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Thanks for sharing these cute pics!! The furkids are so lucky to get such a nice treat, and YOU are so lucky to have such a great mom!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWE! You have some very lucky kitties! How wonderful that they have not only you but a wonderful kittyma too! That is so sweet!!!

Ice cream, turkey, and shrimp! They sure do like a variety of things. I love seeing the pictures of them enjoying their wonderful treats. Of course, you know I can't get enough of Abner anyway!!!

hmmmmm...I wonder if mine like shrimp?

I remember the first time I tried to give Allen shrimp. He looked at me like i'd lost my mind and walked away. I sat there stunned still holding the shrimp out. I'd never known a cat that didn't like shrimp. We haven;t tried Poucner, but I'm sure he'd love it... he's a piggy and loves anythign.

Cute pictures.. such a polite group of shrimp eaters. And a very cute ice-cream beggar too.

Shrimps! The Found Catould you Guys , bring some the Next Partee , Sun Room day , on May 24th. Please!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Icecream, turkey and shrimps!!!!! Filou and Tigris asked for a Greencard

Eddie says...."Put another scrimp on the barbie! I'll be right over. And a little turkey for HH!"

Pearl and Jade both adore shrimp.... its a race to see who can eat the most the fastest LOL

I often have shrimp because it is quite cheap here so they get spoiled. Talking of fussy cats however, I bought a tin of tuna fish the other day ( a great rarity in China and expensive) and BOTH the Chinese princesses turned up their noses and wouldnt touch it. Simon ( their Canadian big brother who currently lives with my son Matt) will only eat best red salmon and not the pink sort or tuna either!!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Shrimp Time!!!!

Originally posted by catlover4ever
    What an adorable little begging face on Smokey! I love it when they look like that (Tubby gets the same exact look on his face).

What a great Easter treat from Grandma! I guess I never thought to see if T & P like shrimp. I'm sure Tubby would be all over it because he has always been my little garbage can of a kitty. Peanut would have to sniff at it for about 5 minutes, but would probably then inhale it and be begging for more. The seafood flavors of canned cat food are her favorite.

Thanks for the pics!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I love to see spoiled kitties, I'm glad their Grandma came to visit! I have never given my babies shrimp....probably because we only eat it in restaurants, haha. I'm sure they would love it. After Priss had to go to the vet after she had a bad reaction to some Chick fil a, we feed her and Bubby (the 2 weak stomachs) table food sparingly, while Lucky will eat anything (and it shows!) I loved these pictures! I know that begging face! Thanks for making sure we knew that none of your cats were left out of the feasting!

Awwww how cute! Sure looks like they enjoyed it alot!

They're very spoiled
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I see you have some shrimp lovers too! They look so cute eating there shrimp. Shrimp is one of Sash's favorites and we just had seafood stuffing with shrimp in it on Easter, so you better believe Sash was very happy! I also love the pic of Smokey's face, he looks so cute and he reminds me sooo much of my first cat Kit.

Lisa & Sash
    http://pages.ivillage.com/lisalee992 (Sash's website)

Great pictures. You sure have some happy shrimp eaters there. What a wonderful Easter treat.