Thread: Magic?

Magic?

Edward continues to amaze and astound me.

This morning I hear a tinkling noise that I hadn't heard in weeks, I look over at the desk and there, playing with his collar is the Edster.

I put his collar on one month ago and hadn't seen it since. I looked high, low, in between, over and under, side to side... He does know that he can hook a claw and remove it anytime...usually 20 minutes after I put it on him...

Where has the collar been??

I don't know....

But the thing that really amazes me is that he was able to pull it out of thin air and play with it like it was always there on the desk. It leads me to believe that either...

I am going blind.

I am a terrible housekeeper.

Or Edward truly is a magician.

Anyone else with a "where did THAT come from" story??
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

This is along the same lines but I would love to know where the rattle fur mice burial grounds are in this house. I've looked under and behind everything but there are still around 10 MIA's.

Every once in awhile Jazz will just appear with one but then in a few days it's gone again, for months.

I do think there is some magic involved.

I have to say though, a collar is a little bigger and more ackward to hide. Wonder what else Eddie has up his sleeve?

From Decker with Love

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Yup, there is this secret place that all cats know about and aren't telling us humans. Fur mice, teeny kitty soccer balls and other items that mysteriously disappeared many moons ago all of a sudden reappear completely unscathed and no one's talking - not the cats, not the toy mice .... nyuh-uh, no way ... it's one of the great mysteries of the universe

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Evey once in a while , The Fond Cats will resarect a Toy , that they havent played with ,in years , and that they have hidden , in those places , where only the Found Cats , know!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Near Seattle in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
    The Tribe decided it would be funny to hide a fur mouse under the rug at the front door, so that every time Mom & Dad came in the house, they would step on it and smash it flatter and flatter and flatter.....finally on cleaning day, we found the smashed fake mouse under the rug and interestingly everyone scattered to their little hiding spots, giggling I'm sure!
    We also have a "tool" called the Mousden Retriever that is used to "sweep" for mice shoved under the stove in the kitchen. Tiger LOVES it when we get it out and comes to help and snag any play mice that come out from under.
    Cat games...hard to keep up with the new ones.
    Tiger, Percy, Antoinette, Scooter,Norbert,Willy, Pippin
    www.tribeof7.com