Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do they eat this?

The labrador puppies in my post Cruel People (not because of that) were eating horse crap. Don't know why.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Its a dog thing. Our dogs eat horse manure, fresh when we walk this park where horses go. WE tell them LEAVE IT and pull them on. And my mom did away with the cats kitty litter box and so the burmese cat was doing it in front garden box by front door and the dogs would jump in it and eat the cat poop which is not goof for them at all. We would yell leave it and get them out.
    Just something they like.
    Our dogs go around and eat bunny poop as we have wild bunnies that run on our property. They have since they were little puppies, they love them like candy.

I have heard that it is high in Protein and Nutrients. As for the breath thing Boo Boo gets breath mints and Maggie still has her puppy breath . Boo Boo usually only eats the fresh stuff but Maggie eats anything. Maggie is going to the vet anyday now so I'll talk to him.
    Maggie eats Purina Puppy Chow and I don't know what Boo Boo eats since my grandpa usually feeds him. I think he gets Dog Chow? Maybe Alpo?

~Maggie~
    DESTINY
    "Destiny is a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice: it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
    WINSTON CHURCHILL