Thread: ah! Spring!!

ah! Spring!!

Finally! Some days that are nice enough to open up the house! We have a back enclosed patio room that we can use in the nice months of the years because it is not heated or cooled so it is just right for this weather and the cats LOVE to go out there because they seek to think they are *outside*.
    Eliot and Emily shared a chair which is not very common

Then Emily got it to herself and had to act silly for Meowmie's camera!

It really is getting pretty outside! I have lots of hyacinth planted right outside the door and you can smell them in the patio - I love it!! The daffodils and earliest tulips are also blooming.

Isn't spring great?!

Great pictures of the kids! So where is Dylan during this? Has he discovered the patio and it's potential for basking in the sunlight?

From Decker with Love

Ahhh.... feel the fresh air and all the little buggies that cats love to chase are starting to come out of hiding! This is truly a cat's dream come true.... fresh air, patches of sunlgith, brids and squirrels to watch, bugs to chse! What more could a cat ask for? Oh, yeah, food.

Great picture of two very happy kitties!

Originally posted by jazzcat
    So where is Dylan during this?
    Dylan is so busy *supervising* everything I do - that he is getting hard to photograph!! I got up to get the camera to take these pictures, and he was basking in the sun with us as well, (on the slatted wooden table) but jumped up to "help" me and all I could get was his furry head and mug in the lens and him biting the camera strap!!

See...

Dylan!!! Look at MEOWMIE!!!!
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 04-10-2004 at 06:33 PM.

Originally posted by sirrahbed
    I could get was his furry mug in the lens and him biting the camera strap!!
    Too cute, I would love to see a picture of an very up close Dylan

If you suck air into your mouth with your lips pressed close together. A bit like a backward kiss, cats will look for the sound so you can get their faces in photos...Just a thought.

Originally posted by PayItForward
    Too cute, I would love to see a picture of an very up close Dylan

Up close and personal..

I'll try the puffed cheek thing later!

Thanks for the photos.

Oh...He is so fluffy. I just want to kiss him.

He is very beautiful, does he take a lot of grooming ?

Originally posted by PayItForward
    does he take a lot of grooming ?
    I would like to say YES, and I groom him EVERYDAY to keep him silky and fluffy, but he has the type of fur that really takes very little grooming! It is an odd texture - more like hair and does not mat. It is not one length either, but more like a shag haircut (remember those??). His back fur is short. I like to brush him though - just because it keeps him fluffy looking and keep his coat from separating but he has never had a tangle or mat.
    Thank you for asking. I LOVE my Dylan!!!

If those arent the most cpmfortable Cats , taht I ahve ever seen , the Found Cats know that they have Wonderful Guardians!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by sirrahbed
    I would like to say YES, and I groom him EVERYDAY to keep him silky and fluffy, but he has the type of fur that really takes very little grooming! It is an odd texture - more like hair and does not mat. It is not one length either, but more like a shag haircut (remember those??). His back fur is short. I like to brush him though - just because it keeps him fluffy looking and keep his coat from separating but he has never had a tangle or mat.
    Thank you for asking. I LOVE my Dylan!!!
    His fur sound similar to Bramble. I also groom her everyday, the hardest job is catching her in the right mood.

Some days she cries and I let her go unbrushed but other days she rolls around with her feet in the air making sure I have brushed every bit of her.

I LOVE SPRING and so do all the furbabies!! Windows open, fresh air, flowers and trees blooming, and all just seems right with the world!! I'm jealous of your enclosed patio! What a wonderful place for the babies to hang out. I hope to one day screen our front porch so the furkids can go out.
    Emily and Eliot are so cute cuddled up together! I love Emily's nose splotch! Dylan sounds like a velcro kitty. He wants to make sure you don't take off to Japan again without him!!! He is GORGEOUS as always. I wish we could get him and Peanut Butter side by side for a photo. They look so much alike!
    Furbabies and Spring...what more could you ask for?