Thread: jenny

jenny

How lucky you are to have such a sweet cat and how lucky she is to have such a loving person!

What a beautiful baby you are, Jenny, with such a sweet face! Congratulations on being saved from that cage, and congratulations on being "cat of the day" today!

Thank you human for your loving devotion to the beautiful Jenny. You came into her life just when she needed that little bit of extra patience and caring. Now Jenny, look how you have blossomed! What a gorgeous, brave, girl you are sweet Jenny. I can't think of a better choice for our Saturday Cat of the Day! Lots of love precious!! And BIG hugs and kisses!! Congratulations Jenny!!

Jenny, you really are a beautiful kitty. I just love your colorings and you look like you have such wonderful soft fur! Your photos are so sweet. I wonder if that shelter assistant used reverse psychology on your owner: "oh, you don't want that cat." I know that would make me all that more determined to have you, too! I'm so glad you have found the loving home you truly deserve. And I'm so happy for you that you are CAT OF THE DAY!! Yay for JENNY!

------------------
    ~Margaret

It's so nice that there are people like you for all the Jennies of the world! What a sweet and HAPPY face Jenny has. She looks very contented. You are BOTH so lucky to have found each other!