Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody want to be my friend?

Anybody want to be my friend?

Hi I want some friends here please pm me and get to know me you guys have cool threads and stuff . Please and thank you.

Thank You Popcornbird for the wonderful siggy!

On my honor I will try to serve dogs in my country, to help dogs at all times, and to live by the Dog Scout Law.
    I will do my best to be honest and fair to dogs, friendly and helpful to dogs, considerate and caring to dogs, courageouss and strong to dogs, responsible for what I say and do to dogs, and to respect myself and other dogs, respect authority, use resources wisely, make the world a better place, and be a sister to every Dog Scout.
    -Dog Scouts

We're all friends here Just post more and you can get to know everyone better.

I *think* I remember talking to you through PMs before
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

hi! how long have you been on pt?i'm Shannon and i'm the auntie of a rabbit cadbury and the mom of two fish. do you have any pictures of your pets?

Please pm me soo I know you want to know me yeah we been pm before
    Attached Images Attached Images  

On my honor I will try to serve dogs in my country, to help dogs at all times, and to live by the Dog Scout Law.
    I will do my best to be honest and fair to dogs, friendly and helpful to dogs, considerate and caring to dogs, courageouss and strong to dogs, responsible for what I say and do to dogs, and to respect myself and other dogs, respect authority, use resources wisely, make the world a better place, and be a sister to every Dog Scout.
    -Dog Scouts

OMG! Is that your cockatiel? SO CUTE!!! Tell us about your pets! Welcome!

Hey popcornbird thank you for the compliment on my bird cookie well pm me if you like.Here is another picture

-Dog Scouts

Aww, Cookie (I think you said was its name?? :X) is so cute Looking forward to hearing more about him/her

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Thanxs

thanxs I like cookies too! well I would be glad if you pm me

-Dog Scouts

Hello Almamee! I pm'd you. Yes we are all friends here. I love your bird, what a beauty! And you dog is adorable! Whats there names, I would love to hear much more about them. I'm sure many many more people would to. BTW welcome to pt!
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

thanks what does btw mean?

-Dog Scouts

btw means by the way

Welcome to Pet Talk

Here is another picture of my pets

-Dog Scouts

okay thanks

-Dog Scouts

Hi Alma - welcome to Pet Talk - I reckon you joined when I was having a little lay off!
    I adore your bird and doggie - too cute for words.
    You'll soon feel at home here - we're all very friendly.

I'm Meowmie to three cats - Bagel, Ketchum and Dan.
    Look forward to chatting over the coming months.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Your dogs are very cute! How many do you have?
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -