Thread: Everyone remember sweet Hannah Mae???

Hybrid View

Everyone remember sweet Hannah Mae???

Remember Hannah Mae, the kitty I found in a local park? My friend from work, Dorothy, adopted her. Well, it seems that Hannah Mae is pregnant!!!

She's too far along to spay, so Hannah Mae is going to be a mama at 10 months old! I told Dorothy I'd take one of the babies. I'll keep you posted!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh my, YES, I remember Hannah! Was your friend upset about this pregnancy Hope you can keep us updated!!! We are having more babies~!! (and then a spay of course)
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 04-08-2004 at 05:32 PM.

No, she's not upset at all. But she did say it would be Hanna Mae's first and LAST litter!!

I'm kinda looking forward to a new baby in the house!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

well, she'll just have the one litter because you rescued her. We'll want pics and details when the kitties are born.

These are not the droids you were looking for

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    I sure hope you get pick of the litter! And that it's small...hey you have to make room for two kittens remember? The black dress up baby? I'm loading her into a slingshot in another five weeks, and shooting her off my roof to Michigan! Hope you're up on yours to catch her.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Thank goodness the lady who adopted her is being understanding about the kittens!

Did the vet indicate how many kittens are exected? Maybe it will be a small litter, as she is only a kitten herself?

(I can;t help but wonder if her original owners dumped her because either they found out she was preggie, or had her first season and was being a "nuicance"????)

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Yay, another baby!

You must be so excited to be getting a new baby kitty! You must keep us updated with pics of the babies as they grow

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Aww, kittens. How exciting. I hope Hannah Mae has a healthy pregnancy!

From Decker with Love

Ally Cat's Mommy,

(I can;t help but wonder if her original owners dumped her because either they found out she was preggie, or had her first season and was being a "nuicance"????)
    That's exactly what I thought too. I'll know for sure tomorrow afternoon when Dorothy brings her to the vet.

Yes, I remember her. Congrats Hannah Mae!!!

I hope she has healthy kittens. Please keep us updated.

Found Cats ALL hope that Hannah Mae is all right , and there is no problem with the Kittens and Te Feeder cant wait forKiien Pictures , which he LOVES!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS