Thread: Pictures!

Pictures!

This is very exciting for me because it's the first time I've posted pictures!! I hope they work!

That is our backyard. I know it is very messy, like I said, the snow came early and we didn't get a chance to rake the leaves...

View from the front yard.

A view of our house from Hucky's house.

That is Hucky. He is our neighbor dog. Since I don't have my own dog, or for that matter, any pets, I took some pictures of him! He is so cute. Darlene (his owner) said he is getting older but sometimes he gets playful. She said one day he was making snow angels in the snow

Another of Hucky. Isn't he so cute?

And...my favorite one! =D
    That is all

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Awww, great pics Hucky is so cute!

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Thank you! =D

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Cute pics! Hucky is a doll and your neighborhood looks so peaceful.

Thank you Wolfie!

Thank You! Our neighborhood is peaceful...lol. Our town is like 380 people so it's kind of funny lol. It's very peaceful here compared to the cities. Maybe not as much as farms though, its a little desolate if they are in the middle of nowhere though lol.

Hey everyone! Guess what?!?! If you read my thread before, you know that Darlene and her husband went on vacation. Well this boy named Kristopher got the job of walking him, 12 days for $75!!! I was quite mad and disappointed. I would have done it for free! But anyways, Kristopher was sick today so I got to walk Hucky in the morning and after school! And he is still sick so I am walking him tomorrow too!!!! (not good for Kristopher, I know but...lol)