Thread: Angus!

Angus!

My Oh My! You sure are pretty. Such a rocky start for you little fella, but you sure have found love now. Enjoy your special day today!

Congrats on being our Pet of the Day!

Robin

Angus
    Your story brought tears to my eyes, sweetie. How could any one be so mean! I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving home and family now. It's certainly understandable that you are cautious around people you don't know. I would be too! I hope you get plenty of yummy treats to help celebrate being our deserving Pet of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations to you handsome Angus! You sure are one gorgeous guy I'm so sorry to hear you had such a tough start in life, but SO happy to hear that you're now living the good life, totally loved by your devoted humans, even enjoying quality snuggle time with mom, watching CSI! It may have taken you a while, but thanks to your family's loving care, you have learned how to trust and enjoy life once more! All creatures deserve to be as cherished and adored as you are sweet Angus! I hope you and your proud mom and dad have a very happy day celebrating your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight! Congratulations to you dear Angus, our beautiful Pet of the Day! May you and your family enjoy many, many more happy, love filled years together

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good day Angus! What a little cutie you are! You sure look so healthy and happy now, little man! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Pet of the Day!

Imagine my suprise when I saw moms goose (Angus' nickname is goose) up on pet of the day! I was looking in the archives and I saw him in there! Woah!!! Such a cute guy too, isnt he?