Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ~~~***Buddy"s Home!yay!at Least!***~~~

~~~***Buddy"s Home!yay!at Least!***~~~

Yeah! It's true, I just can't imagine...Buddy's home! well, OK lets start from beginning...When me and my sister were eating breakfest we heard that out was crying cat, of course we did run out like wind (it doesn't metter that we run with socks because we forgot to wear shoes LOL) and there he was, near our door Buddy was crying to let him in! I'm so proud of our boy, that he found homes! When we took him in, first place where he went was his place and he ate A LOT...after eating he did run all round hourse to check is there all OK.. LOL...and now Buddy's taking bath, because he was quite dirty and he had some smell...I promise pics will be soon...Actually I wanted to say Thanx GOD that he helped to get Budddy back and of course you all PTers who were praying for him getting safe home... Thanx a lot guys!

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

THANK GOD!!!

Wow, that's amazing! Poor little kitty! Make sure you give him heaps and heaps and heaps of HUGS from everyone here at PT!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

I am SO happy that Buddy is safe at home again.

Buddy got soo many hugs and will get much more of course...here are some photos with him after bath.. he doesn't look as happy as when he arrived home.. but at the moment he feels very good LOL...because he's not wet anumore!

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

I am so happy Buddy has returned home safe and sound

!!!!!YIPPEE!!!!! I'm so happy to hear that Buddy is home!!! Wonderful news and he is safe and sound!!!

Lots of {{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}} to Buddy!!!

YAY!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!
    Buddy is home~~~!!!!!!!
    and Meowmie EssTer can now be so HAPPY!!!!!!!!
    Whew!!!!
    EssTer - I am really happy for you! I know how worried and sad you were and how hard you looked for him! Don't you wish he could tell you where all he has been??? It must have seemed like such a L O N G time to be gone!!

OOh, those days were SO LONG time for me.. And every time when I'm looking in Buddy's eyes I'm asking, why you can't tell me where you was.. OMG.. But I'm really happy that he's home now..

LOL!

Of course he's not looking too happy, he just had a bath! Show me a cat who likes baths ... hehe

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Happy Ending!

Stay close to those who love you, Buddy!

WELCOME HOME BUDDY

I am very happy that you are safe and sound.
    Steffi and Lovable

What happy news
    I am so glad to hear Buddy is back.

When he was dirty and hungry it can be that we was in a cellar or someplace closed. Sometimes cats slip in a garage and sleep somewhere and the door is closed

Anyway- good that he's home again

Hooray for Buudy , The Prodigal cat , has returned ,get Out The Fatted calf , or Dry Food , which ever is handiest!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Esster, you must be SO relieved and happy he's home! So am I!

Perhaps you can ask around to hear if anyone has noticed him. As Barbara says, he may have been locked in somewhere.

He does look rather wet - did YOU give him a bath? He will be very busy cleaning himself for the next few hours and then he'll need a good long nap. LOL!

Now, give him some more scritchies and kisses from me! ..... and don't overfeed him, so he gets sick.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Y I P P E E E !
    So glad Buddy found his way back home. Give it lots of extra love an attention. I wonder if he was trapped somewhere?
    You'll probably never know everything about Buddy's adventure. I bet he eats and sleeps and purrs a lot over the next few days.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.