Thread: pic of Lock and Finn

pic of Lock and Finn

Here's my pretty Lock.

And, here he is helping his little brother, Finn, get over his fear of the stairs...

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Lock is gorgeous and Finn is so adorable!!!!!!!

From Decker with Love

Hey, thanks! I think they're pretty cool.

Thanks, Dogz!

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

I think I'm in lovvvee!

Are those SPOTS on Lock's back? Gosh, he sure is beautiful!!

(Finn's pretty cute too!)

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Now the picture of Lock , and Finn , is so wonderful , and may they grow , to be the Best Of Friends, and Found Car=ts MMMMEEEEEOW for Lock , and Finn.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I love Lock's markings, very beautiful and Finn is just adorable!!!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Re: I think I'm in lovvvee!

Originally posted by IttyBittyKitty
    Are those SPOTS on Lock's back? Gosh, he sure is beautiful!!

(Finn's pretty cute too!)
    Yeah, he's a Bengal. Sometimes they even have rosettes, just like you'd see on a leopard! It's incredible looking! THere is one on the catoftheday.com site. If you want to see her, go to previous pets, and, the date of the Bengal is September 18 (I remember cuz it's my birthday!) and the cat's name is Nix. She's the rufus color (orange, like a tiger orange) with really distinct rosettes. But, the spots on Lock are still beautiful! He's called sepia spotted. Finn is a cutie! THere are pics in Dog general of him, if you wanna see more...

Thanks, Dogz!

Ok, Lock I've seen before and he is as beautiful as ever, but Finn!!! OMG what a cutie pie!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I love the name Lock! O_O How did you come up iwth it for him??Great pics!! They're both adorable

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    Ok, Lock I've seen before and he is as beautiful as ever, but Finn!!! OMG what a cutie pie!
    There are lots of photos of Finn in dog general! I've been posting them since he was seven weeks old.

Thanks, Dogz!

Originally posted by slleipnir
    I love the name Lock! O_O How did you come up iwth it for him??Great pics!! They're both adorable
    It's from one of my favorite movies...nightmare before christmas. we took about two weeks to name him. THere were a lot of choices. He almost got named Harp (short for Harpocrates, god of silence, which would have been the exact opposite, cuz he is LOUD). I wanted to name his something sortof Indian or more like Bengal, but, I could hardly pronounce any of the names I found!

Thanks, Dogz!