Because I do not know the exact day any of my dogs were born but roughly the month, I have chosen my kids birthdays to match my dogs. So today is Christy's birthday and Dazzi's. (Oh, my gosh, we forgot Snoopy's on March 23rd, Rob's birthday - sorry Snoopys, you can share in this celebration). Dazzi turns 4 today. Here is a picture of here at my sister's last weekend.

Here is a picture of Jack when we got him last year:

and here is a picture of crazy Snoopy trying to climb a tree:

I went to my mom's today to take her to the doctor and Dazzi went along because my mom is crazy about Dazzi. She always saves her leftovers for her and so as soon as we turn into the roads near Tiffin, Dazzi starts to get all excited. She runs for the house and runs straight to find my mom. Spoiled? - you bet!

And it was one year ago today that Carl and I drove all the way to Kentucky to bring Jack home. What a day that was!!!I can still remember driving up to that gas station and seeing this poor dog in the back of a cattle truck. And begging Carl all the way home to stop at a car wash so we could give the poor baby a bath!

Happy belated birthday, Snoopy, Happy birthday Dazzi and happy gotcha day Jack!!!!