Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: someone help me, please, I am being abused

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

This is an easy one!

Well sort of easy...they DO have a website, but it seems to be as of now, exclusively for vets etc. It is a soft treat with a hole in one end to push the pill into. I have used them for a few kitties and the consensis is YUMMY! www.pillpockets.com They come in many sizes, but I found that if the kitty starts that chewing like they're dissecting it, a quick pat will make them eat it fast, rather than risk losing it to me. Yeah, like I'd eat it
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Originally posted by catmandu
    Our dad does that to Me , Moose The Magnificent , as he sprays sme crap , on my back , as he says I have dandruff!At least I have FUR , Baldy!
    LOL! That cracked me up!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Kitty Dandruff?

That's easy.....safflower oil! Makes the flakes go away.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

I now acknowledge that the US are a better place!!!! I have said before that you needed some treats in which you can put a pill (I think a year ago when Filou needed antibiotics and I put little slots in pieces of wet catfood to hide the pill in ) - and here they are! Pillpockets.

Pragmatic, intelligent- you are a glorious nation

I hope they are soon imported here

Leroy here...Listen up furry friends, there just aint no way out of takin the yukky stuff! I get this cold junk squirted in my ears all the time and I hate it!! This is how I handle the whole mess...as soon as she picks me up and takes me to the potty room I know I'm in trouble! She locks me in there with her and I know its time to work it. I fight until she has to grab me by the scruff, it don't hurt but I act like it does so she will feel more guilty! Then I make sure she bleeds some and I scream until the deed is done. Now here is the cool part!!! She's bleeding, following me around beggin for forgivness and shovin really cool treats at me!!! So, my point here is that your gonna have to do it so make yourself look as miserable as possible and you will come out way ahead!!!

Eliot here - thanks guys - looks like I am not alone in my abuse so guess i won't report Meowmie or anything. I guess making her sweat to chase me down(TWO hours this morning!!!), making her bleed, and then watching her grovel after the dirty deed is done is punishment enough. I have really been practicing my pathetic look too and I think it is a real hit! She TRIES to love on me when she is done, BUT no way!! I ignore her for at least an hour. Today she said the medicine was all gone anyway Us cats, we have to stick together in this - to make sure they don't ever think they are superior or anything ya know? gotta run! ...she's coming to use the puter!! I'm outta here.........