Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pics of Finn with new toys, just chilling, and, his new crate

pics of Finn with new toys, just chilling, and, his new crate

Hey, all. We're hoping to teach Finn to catch a flying disc. Here are a few photos of his first attempts.

And, I bought him a tire biter toy today and here he is chewing.

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

And, here he is chilling with my boyfriend.

Thanks, Dogz!

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

here's his new crate. Lock, my kitten, is making sure it's comfy enough for his little brother. The crate on top is what we originally bought for Lock and what Finn has been sleeping in until today.

I just got these two of Finn in his crate. I was concerned he might be intimidated because it's so much bigger and more open than the airline carrier, but, he seems to like it. We'll see how it goes tonight when we go to bed! He already goes in it when I say "go to bed", which is the command I give him to go into his crate, so, I think he's pretty sure of what it is.

and, here's Finn, Lock, and, Luli. Buddies.

Last edited by guster girl; 03-30-2004 at 09:10 PM.

Thanks, Dogz!

Finn is so cute! The pictures are great. I hope Finn will do good in his new bed!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Originally posted by 4 Dog Mother
    Finn is so cute! The pictures are great. I hope Finn will do good in his new bed!
    Thank you! Yeah, and, I hope he does good, too! I just don't want him to feel scared. It's such a difference!

Thanks, Dogz!

Awwwww! I can feel those needle-sharp puppy teeth from here!

Yeah, his teeth are no fun! He's pretty soft mouthed, but, he does get excited sometimes, and, then it's really no fun!

Thanks, Dogz!

Finn is adorable! I can't wait - just four more weeks until I can give him a big kiss in person!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I'm so excited about meeting you, too! I corraled Reece in Dogster!

Thanks, Dogz!

Aww, Finn is so cute. I love those pics of him hanging out with your boyfriend. I'm glad that he is doing well with his crate. Post more pics of Finn whenever you can. I love seeing him.

Robin

He did great in his crate last night! No tears at all. I think he may even like the new crate better. I think he likes the openness of it. I took some photos this morning, with the sun coming in through the window. He was so cute in the crate.

Thanks, Dogz!

Thanks, Dogz!

Ahhh! Guster you are torturing me with cuteness overload! *sigh* *sigh* *sigh*

Making me want a new 'baby'! Finn, you are just way too cute for your own good.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Originally posted by K9soul
    Finn, you are just way too cute for your own good.
    Yeah, and, he knows it!

Thanks, Dogz!

He's just so precious!!!

I love seeing pictures of Finn--I bet he'll be a natural with that disc!!!!

He looks so cute in his new crate too!!!

Hugs and kisses to him!!!

Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada