Thread: Got 2 new ratties!!!

Got 2 new ratties!!!

I have been tempted to post this a few times, but I just had to wait until it was 100% sure that would be an addition to my furry family.
    They only have a couple days left of quarantine so it looks good!
    Both are females:
    One is an Agouti rex dumbo & the other is a russian dove self standard ear
    they are absolutely stunning!
    I think the russian dove's name will be Platinum, she is just so silvery (is that a word?LOL) & the agouti will be Damitri! They are the cutest little gals I have ever seen!
    I know, I know you all want pics, well I'll be working on that as soon as they are out of quarantine! Just hang on for a few days, I'll get some pics for everyone!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Russian Dove?!!!

Dies! LOL. That is one of my favorite colors! Where did you get them from? I am assuming since one is RD that they came from a breeder?

CongRATS!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Originally posted by luckies4me
    Russian Dove?!!!

Dies! LOL. That is one of my favorite colors! Where did you get them from? I am assuming since one is RD that they came from a breeder?

CongRATS!
    Yuppers, both came from a breeder, but different breeders. The RD was a surprise, only 2 in the litter & the only 2 she has ever had. One of hre rats had rd in the lines but she never got one until now! She kept one & luckily I got the other one from her.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Originally posted by lv4dogs
    Yuppers, both came from a breeder, but different breeders. The RD was a surprise, only 2 in the litter & the only 2 she has ever had. One of hre rats had rd in the lines but she never got one until now! She kept one & luckily I got the other one from her.

I'll be working on Russian Dove and Russian Silver in the next year.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Originally posted by luckies4me
    I'll be working on Russian Dove and Russian Silver in the next year.
    wow! that is great! If my settlement is enough i'll be moving to oregon towards the end of the year. We'll have to get together & maybe I'll be on your waiting list for some cuties!

CongRATS! I can't wait to see pictures!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Originally posted by lv4dogs
    wow! that is great! If my settlement is enough i'll be moving to oregon towards the end of the year. We'll have to get together & maybe I'll be on your waiting list for some cuties!
    Sure thing!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

aww, how cute.. Congradulations!

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)