Thread: Got a new ratty!

Got a new ratty!

I got a new rat girl and she just finished quarantine and I was finally able to bring her home two days ago. Her name is Blue Belle and she is a Dumbo Russian Blue berkshire. I do have a pic, but I want to get a better one before I show a pic of her. She is a little thin so I am trying to get weight on her by stuffing her with junk food. hehe This morning they are going to have French Toast. I just need her to gain a tiny bit of weight. She's VERY sweet. She loves to run around on my shoulders and hide under my sweatshirt while I'm on the computer. She's a real love.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

AWW. She sounds cute. I cant wait to see a picture of the sweet gurl.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Hey Cass, when do we get to see pictures?? Seems like you always luck up and get one that is sooo tame.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Cass, thats great! I have 2 new additions too, well in a couple days they will be at my house, they are at my moms house righgt now in quarantine!
    congRATS on the rat!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

OMG CASS SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Cass,

Sure is a pretty thing ............... and I am certain you will "fatten" her up quickly ............. FRENCH TOAST ...

Captain and Ruby want to come and live with you ..................
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

she's really beautiful. i love rats! I'd love to have one of her babies if you breed her!

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Thanks everyone. She is indeed a very sweet girl, just needs to put on some weight is all.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

She is a cutie, looks *almost* like my RD! just the ears & the color is a little off!
    a keeper for sure, I'm sure you can fatten her up
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.