Thread: Ringo!

Ringo!

Hi there precious mop head Ringo! How I love your Beatle doo! Many a girl would kill to have your long, lovely locks! Ringo, your touching bio. sure put a smile on this cavy loving heart! How wonderful that your Mommy and Daddy chose YOU as their "first!" It breaks my heart too to think of you being held captive in a 10 gal. tank for 1 year, never knowing the loving touch of a human hand! But now, under the fabulous care of your devoted forever family you're finally blossoming into the happy, affectionate, parsley loving people piggie you were born to be! And we musn't forget dear Hawthorne! Nothing like a wheeker mate to help bring you out of your shell! My piggies Moon and Rosie send you lots of purrrs and wheeks on your special day, sweetheart! Your Mommy and Daddy and Hawthorne must be so proud to see you honored here as our very special and deserving piggie Pet of the Day! Congratulations to you precious Ringo! I hope today you enjoy a generous serving of those now cherished veggies! Parsley and carrots all around!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a darling little piggy! I love your hair Ringo - you are one truly rockin' dude! How wonderful you found the most perfect forever home! Long live Ringo!
    Congrats for being Our Adoorable Pet of the Day!

Ringo
    How adorable you are! Ringo was my favorite of the Fab 4!!! Your story brought tears to my eyes. I wish the owner of the pet store you came from, had to live in a 10 gal tank for a year. Just to know what it's like!!!!!

I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving family and home now and even a little friend!!! Break out the veggies and have a tiny party, sweetie, and Celebrate your day as our special Pet of the Day!!!

What a cutie you are Ringo! I'm glad you were rescued - your people sound so very caring. Congrats on being Pet of the Day!!!

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

Oh, Ringo!! You just make me tickled pink and full of happy giggles to see you there. But it truly broke my heart to read of your early beginnings. How on earth ccould ANYONE not want to take you home with them??! And then to think of you held captive like that-- *shudders*. But what a triumphant story in the end. You are just a little doll~bzaby to~die~for!!!! I have a very soft spot for little piggies such as you, a I spent many happy childhood (and beyond) years in their company. But I must say, none had such a fantastic head of hair as you, my dear!!!
    I can almost hear you skeaking that sweet squeek right now!! I'd just love to give you a little gentle cuddly squeezey hug.
    Enjoy your wonderful new life with your humans wo so obviously (and rightly ) adore you! Please enjoy all sorts of treats on your special day !!! Congratulations on being our Adooooooorable Pet~of~the~Day, precious!!!
    Snuggles, headbonks, and kitty kisses from Kashmir, Miss Mimi, and their KatMama-Audrey

My goodness, Ringo, that is quite a hairdo you have there! I'm so glad you were rescued from that horrible store. I hope you continue to come out of your shell and trust your family, humans and piggies alike. You are a cutie POTD!

7. Hello Ringo! It's so nice to see another POTD named "Ringo". My little bunny is also named after the Beatles drummer. My Ringo was POTD on January 2nd.

Congratulations to you, Ringo on being Pet of The Day. You sure are a cutie!

Kim (Ringo's Mommy)

Thank you all for your good wishes of Ringo. I never realized that there were forums attached to Pet of the Day until recently, or I would have been in here a long time ago!!

Ringo has really made great progress, and is becoming quite a bit more brave than he used to be. Most of his progress has occurred over the last 2 weeks or so.

What a delight to have Ringo's person check in, even if it is a bit later than usual!!! Welcome to Pet Talk!!! So glad to hear that Ringo is adjusting!!!