Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful pics of my Bengal girl Cheetah playing :)

Beautiful pics of my Bengal girl Cheetah playing :)

I was playing with all the kitties last night and thought I would take some pics of Cheetah because she was looking so cute! She gets a very kittenish look to her face when she plays and I love it!

Enjoy the pics!

Here you can see Ewok below. He always looks so scary in pictures LOL! If you look closely, you can also see Cheetah's tongue.

Hope you enjoyed the pics of my little girl.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

What a little cutie! Thanks for posting up some pictures of her.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

OMG! Ewok is awesome kitty! I'm in love with this beautiful cat!sooo pretty, soo beautiful!

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

What adorable pictures. Thanks for posting them. Cheetah is a real beauty. I love the second pic with the teeny bit of tongue showing.
    Steffi and Lovable

Great pics Cass!!! Cheetah is gorgeous, and Ewok is such a cutie-pie!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Thank you all very much!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Ohhh, Miss Cheetah is a dollbaby!!! Love brown tabbies, and she is a very pretty girl for sure!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

CUTIE BABIEEEEE! SMOOCH, right between the ears!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

She has such a look of intense concentration on her face! Feathers are serious business ya know.

Great pictures of a gorgeous kitty.

LOL, thanks everyone!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Is Cheetah a brown tabby or a Bengal? If she's a Bengal, do you have any photos of her spots? I love seeing their patterns! I have a Bengal boy, that's why I'm curious! But, someone said in a post that she is a brown tabby.....either way, her face is cute!

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Originally posted by guster girl
    Is Cheetah a brown tabby or a Bengal? If she's a Bengal, do you have any photos of her spots? I love seeing their patterns! I have a Bengal boy, that's why I'm curious! But, someone said in a post that she is a brown tabby.....either way, her face is cute!

Yes Cheetah is a Bengal, however she is also a brown tabby. She's not gorgousely marked, neither is her mother, but she is indeed a Bengal. Everyone always asks me that LOL. If you do some research you will find there are several Bengals who look like my kitties. Unfortunately she has no rosettes, but she does have nice spots, as does her brother. Her markings are very similar to your boy. I'll try to find a pic of her markings.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Cheetah was bred by me, but I stopped breeding simply because there are too many animals and I decided to start a Bengal rescue instead after seeing how exploited they were in the pet shops etc. Both my Bengals (I recently loss Mystic) are void of the ruddy coloration but I love them just the same. One day I will have a nice colored Bengal, but right now I am waiting. I actually want to save money for a Savannah, which is my dream cat. That or a Chausie!

Here are some pics, and please excuse the butt sniffing!

Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

I wasn't saying she didn't look like a bengal, I just was curious as to what her markings looked like. They are definitely like Lock's! His color is sepia spotted tabby. that's a mouthful!

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Originally posted by guster girl
    I wasn't saying she didn't look like a bengal, I just was curious as to what her markings looked like. They are definitely like Lock's! His color is sepia spotted tabby. that's a mouthful!
    I know, he is absolutely beautiful! Houdini's litter had two snows in it, and they were just gorgeous! I wish I would have had a digital back then. They were the most beautiful kittens. I wanted to keep them, but Cheetah's crazy nature led me to fall in love with her. She was such a neurotic kitten, bouncing off the walls and flying through the air LOL.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major