Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mischievious Avon

WOW!!! Avon really does look like she and Julie were separated at birth. I love her name too. I read how she got the name...very clever!

Tabby tigers: yes!!!!
    Just look at Pouncer and Lily, the nawteeest cat couple at PT

Sara , is of course correct , we acnt get mad at those faces , even after they do something wrong!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    You guys crack me up!*grins*

Originally posted by nibblets
    WOW!!! Avon really does look like she and Julie were separated at birth. I love her name too. I read how she got the name...very clever!
    Is Julie as mischievious as Avon?
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

She definitely has her moments. Her big thing is to get on my dresser or on an end table and casually take her paw and push small items off on the floor. She then looks at it like .."now what happened here?"
    The other night at about 4 a.m. she stepped on the edge of a little trinket dish on my dresser and somehow managed to flip it halfway across the room spilling earrings, rings and pins all over the place. When I got up to pick the stuff up she was right in the middle trying to 'help me' by batting them under the bed.
    She occasionally tries to take Buddy for a bronco ride, but for the most part though she is a very good girl.
    Last edited by nibblets; 03-25-2004 at 06:53 PM.

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    Oh, oh, Avon, you better be good! You don't want to wear out your welcome!!! Hmmm....maybe this is why she ended up on your doorstep. Evidently the previous people didn't have the patience that you do, even if she is wearing it thin.
    LOL, I thought the same thing.

She really is a beauty, although a very nawtee one.

From Decker with Love

Originally posted by jazzcat
    LOL, I thought the same thing.

She really is a beauty, although a very nawtee one.
    Believe me, that thought has crossed my mind!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

I love the look on her face when she's on the sink ... "I know I'm being naughty, but they just can't resist me!"
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy