Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Official Announcement (New Addition)

Hybrid View

My Official Announcement (New Addition)

Well, guess who else is pregnant. It's me!!!! This will be baby #3. I have a daughter, Sabrina, who will be seven on Friday. After years of trying and frustration and eventually giving up hope, we were finally blessed with another daughter, Brooke, on February 14th, 2003. And then before Brooke's first birthday we found out we were pregnant again. I am due September 20th. My husband's 40th birthday is on the 24th. What a birthday present that would be!!! In case anyone was wondering, that's one of the reasons I have not been on here lately. My husband works away four days a week and I have a full time job, two horses, two dogs, two cats in addition to my two kids. And anybody who has dealt with pregnancy knows how exhausting those first three months are!!! But I am in my second trimester now and the exhaustion is easing up a bit so maybe I can find some time for pettalk again. Even if I don't post, I do pray for and care about everyone who is on here.
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

Congratulations on both the baby and becoming a pillar!!!!!!!

Altoona... hmmmm, I lived not too far from there for a while. I lived in Punxsutawney and we used to go to Altoona for a movie theater!

Congratulations! One of the nicest people I know (okay, I'm biased, as I was her nanny) has a September 20th birthday - and it is always hot and sunny for her party!

Good to hear from you, boy will September be a busy month around Pet Talk households! Congratulations again! Might we see you at Pet Talk, PA in April?

See here

Originally posted by Karen
    Congratulations! One of the nicest people I know (okay, I'm biased, as I was her nanny) has a September 20th birthday - and it is always hot and sunny for her party!

Good to hear from you, boy will September be a busy month around Pet Talk households! Congratulations again! Might we see you at Pet Talk, PA in April?

See here
    I know that I am so excited that I can finally eventually have a birthday party outside!!!!! I don't think I can make it to the Pa Pet Talk Meeting. I am thinking of trying to talk hubby into the Findlay, Ohio, Dog Park Metting in May.
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

Congratulations on your happy news!
    Oreo and Molly

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Spring is definately in the air..

All the skin people are having litters!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

We are just going to have a new section called "Kid Talk" or maybe "Baby Talk."

More reason to celebrate.

Congratulations!

Congrats!

I do know how hard those first few months are. It was horrid for me. LOL I can't wait to see pictures of your baby once he/she is here.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Congratulations on both pillarhood, and most of all Congratulations, a new baby!! How exciting, I just love it. We are going to have some new babies soon at Pet Talk. I love babies!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

What wonderful news - another baby!
    Are the girls pleased with the thought of a new brother or sister?
    Hope the exhaustion continues abating - with all that for you to do it sounds like you need all the strength you can muster!!

Even if you can't post all the time - give us the odd update on things wont you? Lots of very nosey peeps out here!!

Fingers crossed for your continued good health and a very healthy baby come September!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Congratulations, both for the baby, and for becoming a pillar!!! What wonderful news.

This is sooo great! I am currently due the 9th...but, my last due date was the 19th...so, we are DAYS apart! DAYS!!!

Originally posted by Stenograsaurus
    I know that I am so excited that I can finally eventually have a birthday party outside!!!!! I don't think I can make it to the Pa Pet Talk Meeting. I am thinking of trying to talk hubby into the Findlay, Ohio, Dog Park Metting in May.
    That would be GREAT!!!!!
    We would love to see you!!
    AND
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Take care of yourself - we will be thinking of you!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Originally posted by Stenograsaurus

Oooh! Do try! Let us know if we can help twist his arm!

Congratulations Beth!!!
    What wonderful news!!!!!

I'm not to far away, if you ever need a baby sitter......

September is a GREAT month--beautiful weather for birthday parties!!!

I see you are thinking about making the Findlay meeting in May--I was thinking about it too--we could follow each other if we both go!!!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada