Thread: Pouncer's Debut

Pouncer's Debut

Bring out the popcorn... Pouncer's in his very first movie

In case Pouncer wins an Oscar for his performance, he would like to thank Tubby and Peanut's mom, whithout whom this movie would not be possible.

Just so you know, there is a surprise ending!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

PS: I never said that Pouncer was smart! Silly boy... go AROUND the door, not BEHIND it.

That is so cute! Amazingly, in the middle of watching it Pearl came to "tell" me that her sister Jade had got herself shut in the broom closet!! One always lets me know when the other is up to mischief - unless of course it's a joint venture!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

I love it, it is so nice to see a movie of them. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE pictures, but there is just something about watching the cats in action, like that one of Debbies today! I really love that!

Now you are going to have to tell me how you done that too! Give it up, how do you get a movie on here!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Originally posted by trayi52
    Now you are going to have to tell me how you done that too! Give it up, how do you get a movie on here!

Willie
    I sure wish I know how I did it! It only took me about 8 hours worth of frustration to get the thing up! I have another one that Ill try to day and see if I can get the quality better, etc.

Thank you fo rloving my boys!

That is amazing! I would give anything to have pictures of my Pouncer , moving around. I guess that I will have to videotape my cats , so I will have memories of Michael , JJJ3 and the Moose , as well as the Siamese Squad. Amazing!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bravo! Bravo! Bis, Pouncer!

I meant to ask Debbie, so, tell me - how do you re-size the movie? I have several with Pichu and Juni and I can't put them here, they are too big.

Yeah!!! It worked!!! Pouncer is even more adorable in action! And Allen looks so innocent behind the door.

For those who are wondering, I use Windows Movie Maker to compress the size of my videos. They come off the camera in .avi form. I import them to WMM, edit, and when you go to save it to your computer you can save it in various different sizes. I've always used the option "Best to fit to file size" and I make it 1mb and they have always worked here on PT. I don't know if 1mb is the limit, but it's worked for me so I've stuck with it.

I have Windows XP Pro and the Windows Movie Maker came with the computer. However, it's really not highlighted at all or brought front and center like so many of the Microsoft programs that come with the computers, so you might have to do a search for it.

Kim, why Nikon would not provide software that supports the files that their own cameras use is beyond me, and sounds a little ridiculous. But I'm so glad you got it to work. Was it that program that I gave you the link to that did it? If so, you might want to provide that here for others who might need it - I accidentally deleted it already.

Anyway, didn't mean to go on and on, but since others were asking..... If anyone has any other questions, please feel free to ask me. I'm no expert, but I'll see what I can do to help because I love seeing videos of the kitties. Pictures are great, but seeing the kitties in action is really something else!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Yay! More movies. Pouncer is so handsome in his video debut.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Tubby and Peanut's Mom...

Yes, it was the freeware from the link that worked! Bless you!!!!!

I also posted a second movie (the plot's a bit simpler in it) of Pouncer this morning. I'm getting better at it... but I won't bore all of you with videos of him too often.

Originally posted by catnapper
    I'm getting better at it... but I won't bore all of you with videos of him too often.
    Yes, I could tell the second one was a little better quality. Practice makes perfect!

And about the "boring us with videos of him too often" - well, I have to admit that I, for one, am most certainly not bored by his videos! It's so enjoyable to see such a goofy kitten again since mine are such oldsters. It's been a long time since I've had such a trouble maker in the house, and this way I get to experience it without having to deal with the consequences of it.

Keep those videos coming!!!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    ... this way I get to experience it without having to deal with the consequences of it.
    He-he-he! I wish I had sound too, I would send you some of Pichu's mrrrrrreowing and murr-murr-ing for you to listen at 6 am . THIS IS what you have to deal with when you have a cutie like him . But isn't this the endearing thing about him?

Oh that was just too darn cute. How I would love to open my door and find a cutie pie like Allen sitting there.
    I would be; " Well hello there, come on in and make yourself at home. What's one more kitty, right."

Bore us Catnapper with video's of your cutie patooties. I think not.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Awww, that is so cute!

Pouncer you are as big a muffin in movies as you are in still photo's!! The surprise ending was wonderful...Handsome Allen!!

One of these days I'll sit and fool with the movie thing. It sounds complicated!