Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upset stomach.

Upset stomach.

It's been happening alot lately, that I haven't felt like eating because of it.

I ate 2 cookies today at school, for lunch. I have this acid feeling in my stomach, not gas. Someone said it could be from stress. I doubt it's from not eating though, or maybe it could be, but it feels like if I eat it'll feel worse.

Anyone have an idea? Anyone ever had this feeling?

This maybe be a stupid question...

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

This happened to me a while ago.
    Could it be an ulcer? I had a terrible stomach ache right in the middle of my stomach, and hardly ate anything for about a week. My parents said it was probably a small ulcer. Whenever I would eat something, it would come back a few minutes later.

Feel better, Kay.

hmm.. I had something similar to that. My doctor said it was gastritis, which is like little scratches in the lining of your stomach. It is caused from stress, even though I didn't feel particularly stressed at the time. It would wake me up in the night with like sharp stabbing pains.. anyway, he told me to take 2 Zantac 3 times a day, and it went away in about 2 weeks. Maybe see your doctor though, just in case

Hope you feel better

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    This happened to me a while ago.
    Could it be an ulcer? I had a terrible stomach right in the middle of my stomach, and hardly ate anything for about a week.

Feel better, Kay.
    I also thought of that, but wouldn't I just about throw up anything that I ate? My father had ulcers and that's what he did..

-rx bandits

In juinor high, I went through a period that lasted several months where I would get sick to my stomach every time I ate. It wasn't gas or anything like that. I went to the doctor who recommended all sorts of things that didn't work. It finally just went away one day. I know yours doesn't happen because of eating, but I think mine was also some sort of stress thing. Take a chill pill and see if that helps

But seriously, I bet it is stress. You should try to make yourself eat a regular, healthy diet and do some relaxing things. I'm a very stressed out person and its hard to take care of yourself when you're stressed. But it will make you feel better to sleep and eat regularly and try to not let your stress consume you.

I do something really stupid to try to forget my worries and troubles. I picture a dry erase board in my mind and I write down everything I'm worrying about. Then I picture a giant eraser erasing it all. Every time a thought pops into my head about one of those things, I picture erasing it again. Its stupid but it really helps me clear my mind.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Thanks for the advice guys.

I'm going to try eating something now.

Thankfully spring break is this week, and I won't have to suffer while trying to concentrate in school.

-rx bandits

Originally posted by Kfamr
    I also thought of that, but wouldn't I just about throw up anything that I ate? My father had ulcers and that's what he did..
    I'm not sure...she also said it could have been from stess. My mother worked at a hospital a few years back, so maybe she should know lol. Do have short periods where you feel hungry, but after you eat something, you start to feel sick again? It was also the same whenever I drank something.

All my life I have gone through tests and different doctors trying to figure it what was wrong. We never did figure it out, but when I feel like that I eat saltine crackers, toast, sprite or 7up. If it is anything having to do with acid and your stomach lining, bread and bread products will help I guess absorb it so it doesn't iritate. I know your pain. I had an abulance called one time because I had heart burn so bad the doctors thought I was having a heart attack, I think the worst pain I have ever felt! I hope you feel better!!!

Are you sure it isn't acid reflex? I get that all the time. I take Tums for it.
    I've been BOO'd!

It could be so many things when it comes to a stomack but it might even be I.BS. It's very common in woman.

This sounds like a odd thing to say, but try labor breathing when you feel it and if that seem to ease the pain then it could be IBS or stress related. I suffer from it and that was one of the first things the DR. had me do. It really helps. You might feel silly and look silly but give it a try, just to see if it helps. Also try not to worry about it to much, the worring just seems to make things worse.

If that doesn't work or you don't feel better soon, go to the Dr. there is a stomack thing going around. My husband just got over it, he wasn't eating also, but he had other problems with it, that we wont go into. If you know what I mean.

Hope you feel better soon.

Try a soft food diet for a week soft boilred eggs, pudding things like that. if after a week you are still having a problem get to the doc's . I had food allergys that caused me ulcers in HS. once I stopped eating the nasty foods(all I loved) I got better and now can eat small amounts once in a while.

Feel better Kay!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I have had IBS for many years now, and boy does stress set it off, however I recently was diagnosed with gastric reflux disease and now have medication, if it gets worse Kay go see a doctor , it is worse to leave it than treat it, it could just be stress related or heartburn which can be treated with antacids, but gastric reflux disease does not respond to antacids, they do no good at all.

This is a very common disease, and alot of people have it, I don't know whether age has anything to do with it or not, and whether young people do suffer from stomach ulcers,but if you don't feel better go see about it please, I left mine too long and suffered un-necessarily.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

What's IBS?

I felt horrible all through the night and this morning. I feel fine now. I stayed home from school today, which I wish I had gone, i just didn't feel up to it. We're on spring break now.. I really should have gone just to see everyone because i'm not going to for aobut a week.

-rx bandits

Originally posted by Kfamr
    What's IBS?
    Irritable bowel sydrome..
    I've been BOO'd!