Thread: Sir Alfred William James Pollard

Sir Alfred William James Pollard

You sure are a fine little chappie, Sir Alfred William James Pollard...and a proper gentleman, too. You've very much impressed us colonials out here in Australia. I don't mean to be disrespectful to a true aristocrat like you...but does your owner (or the butler?) call out 'Alfie!', when your dinner is ready?
    Your sweet face made my day, little one. Get the butler to give you lots of treats to celebrate becoming Dog of the Day.

What a sweet, charming fellow you are, Sir Alfred! And I am so impressed that you have a Greek origin and survived the six month prison term to arrive in your wonderful home! What a special fellow you are to take care of the needy kitties, especially the blind one that you help around. I think you are an excellent choice for Dog of the Day! Congratulations!!

Sir Alfred, you are a true aristocrat and a gentleman. The good works you do speak volumes as to what an honorable fellow you are. I can only wish you and your companions the very best on this day, your day, and in the many days and years that you will continue to share and enjoy your life together.

Now I must surely move on before I say something entirely undignified, such as *What a cutie patootie!*.

Sir Alfred you are such a sweet little doggie. And you love little kitties - that's the cutest thing I've ever heard. Your owners are so lucky - and remember everyone, there's dogs with personalities as wonderful as Sir Alfred's at a pound near you.
    Congrats Alfie!
    Miss Prissy

Sir Alfred!! Your story has touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes. Imagine leading the kitty to the bowl and litter box!! You are a true Gentleman. My kitty loves dogs like you. Here's a Head Butt from him and my best wishes to you. Congratulations on your special day!!

Sir Alfred, what a wonderful fellow you are.
    My hats off to you for caring for your friends so tenderly. I certainly believe you deserve to be the most caring, loving, handsome, well loved Dog of the Day.

[ July 31, 2001: Message edited by: jackiesdaisy1935 ]

Dear Sir Alfred. What a dignifed gentleman you are, and an aristocrat for sure! Doggie prison is no place for a chap of such distinction!!! You certainly earned your title of "Sir," taking it all with amazing grace and patience. And your incredible compassion and caring ways for all your sweet and disadvantaged feline friends brought tears to my eyes. May you be treated royally on your special day. And I wish you, all of your precious kitty pals and your terrific family many, many happy days to come! A toast to you, Sir Alfred, Dog of the Day, every day! And I agree with Rachel....You are SO CUTE!!!!

[ July 31, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sir Alfred, you deserve "Hero of the Day". How wonderful of you to be the "protector of kitties", especially the blind!!! Congrats to you.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Sir Alfred, I really enjoyed reading your story. You sound like a very sensitive and perceptive guy! (No wonder kitties love you.)

Catwoman

Sir Alfred...
    I loved your story. You sound like such a SPECIAL little soul!!!You SIR are not only
    Dog Of The Day..but Dog Of A Lifetime in
    my judgement!! CONGRATULATIONS Sir Alfred..
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sir Alfred,
    I can't imagine a more noble aristocrat to be chosen or a more deserving one. Congratulations, you truly are an angel.

You are, indeed, Sir Alfred, worthy of your title! A proper gentlemen you are with a heart of gold and the cutest little face! I curtsy to you, sir, and wish you all the best in life, so well deserving!

I've been Boooo'd!

What a wonderful little guy Sir Alfred is! I don't blame you for being so proud of him. He is a special, special little boy!