Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pics of Finn, the cutest puppy in the world :)

pics of Finn, the cutest puppy in the world :)

Of course, I'm biased. They're all the cutest pups in the world, but, you have to agree...these photos are pretty darn cute.

Finn at 12 weeks and two days.

Last edited by guster girl; 03-19-2004 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

I'll definitely agree those are pretty special pictures! What a doll!

And does he know his mom loves him? Of course, that's why he takes such good pictures.

He knows I love him! He's a poser. Actually, what he's doing is hiding. That piece of furniture is a CD/video rack and it's right next to our stairs. He's still afraid of coming down the stairs, so, I was sitting on the stairs, asking him if he wanted to go outside and that is what he did. chicken.

Thanks, Dogz!

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Oh, he's a doll! Such a cutie.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

He's GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Thank you so much! I loved his color when we got him, and, he's gotten even darker! It's called red fox, and, it's just one of the darker shades of yellow labrador, but, when he was really little everyone asked if he was a golden. Now, it's pretty obvious what breed he is.
    Last edited by guster girl; 03-20-2004 at 11:04 AM.

Thanks, Dogz!

He's just adorable and just look at those huge paws! At 12 weeks, his paws are already twice as big as my 65 lb Collie (Course, I've a friend who keeps refering to his as "Barbie Feet" ).

For that stair issue, try taking a can of cheese whiz and making a lil' trail down the stairs. Then don't force him, just let him come to the decision on his own that the cheese whiz is worth navigating the stairs. This way he's actually getting the reward from the stairs, so starts viewing them as a good thing. I did this with my Collie for his teeter totter fear and it worked wonders.

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Hey, where you been Finn??? How's school? Don't you look adorable! And look at those paws You're going to be a BIG boy! I love the cheez whiz tip! I'll have to remember that come next puppy. (Did I just say that???) Hugs to you Finnster! What a cutie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

He is so adorable!! Thanks for sharing the photos.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

He's so cute! And he got so big too! What a beautiful pup!

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

Hey, thanks, everyone! I think I'll try the cheez whiz on the stairs. I've done treats, but, he's just terrified. He's just getting too heavy to carry down the stairs every time he has to go outside. And, see, about him being a big dog. I have thought his feet looked big, and, even his head. But, every other person I know that has a lab puppy, they're way bigger! My friend says his 8 week old lab is already almost 11 pounds, and, my other friend's 12 week old lab is supposedly twice the size of Finn. Finn weighs about 13 pounds, now. Maybe he's just a late bloomer. But, regardless, he's just beautiful, and, he's healthy, so, I don't care either way.

Thanks, Dogz!

OMG....He is adorable! Goodness, those paws are huge! Such a cutie!

Robin

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

What adorable pictures!! I love those eyes, that face-- I am in love!

Originally posted by Dogz
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

What adorable pictures!! I love those eyes, that face-- I am in love!
    Me too!

Thanks, Dogz!

He kind of reminds me of Malone when he was a puppy.

EDIT: I can definately see a resemblence.

Adorable pups.
    Last edited by Dogz; 03-19-2004 at 08:06 PM.