Thread: Khan

Khan

What a GORGEOUS cat! He reminds me of my beautiful Seal Point Siamese, Koko. Unlike my cat, however, it sounds like Khan loves everybody; my guy only allows ME to touch him!

I wish you many more years with your wonderful friend!
    Barbara

WOW! Khan! Youa re one gorgeous looking cat! I love that you keep your hooman company in bed. My Tabitha does the same thing, curling in my arms a night.... what a comfort that is for both of us! We are safe in one another's arms! I am sure your hooman feels the same! Congratulations on COTD! You are very deserving. Hope your day is a wonderful one!

Sweet Sher Khan

My aren't you a handsome cat Great photo....you looks so majestic

I can't believe you're fourteen years young--

Your deep chocolate points are gorgeous and it sounds like you have a wonderful life playing with the pipe cleaner and helping in the computer room like our furry felines Your personality reminds us of our blue point siamese

Much love and kisses to you on your special day--stay healthy so you can make it to 20 or longer. It must be the sunny Florida warms keeping you so young

Meows from Pearl, Keiko & June

What a Handsome Gorgeous Cat,a True Senior Kitty Zen of Pet Talk.
    A Treue Companion Cat,who loves his Guardians and is dearly loved in return.
    The Found Ctas,especially the Meezers Balinese and Oriental Short Hairs send a Marvellous MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO To Kosmic Khan COTD!!!
    May you have Many Many More Years of Happiness Together.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What can I add to what has already been said about you!!! YOU ARE SUCH A HANDSOME FELLOW!!!! You are loved and give love back!! MANY MANY more years of HEALTH and happiness!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sher Khan, what a pleasure it was to meet you today. You are a very handsome boy, as I'm sure you are told often! You sound as if you have a wonderful personality too, enthusiastic and loving. What a wonderful cat!

I hope you have the best day today, playing with your "watcha-gots" and just hanging out with your purrson. Sound like a good day to me. Enjoy the limelight today, Sher Khan, as our honoured Cat of the Day!

What a GOOD boy you are, protecting your hoomin from all dangers that might come in the night. Don't forget to check the closet and cupboards, too. Osama bin Laden could be ANYWHERE.

And I'm sure Zerlina will be impressed by you, you handsome older gentleman! I can't imagine how your day could get any better, but I'm sure your human will give you lots of love and treats and homemade toys today.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Sher Kahn, you are indeed a most regal, impressive boy! What a terrific photo! Your story made me smile - I can tell you have a loving home where you are totally appreciated for everything you do! Bless you, sweet Kahn - enjoy your day as Cat of the Day - you are such a special boy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

WE ARE CELEBRATING THE BIRTHDAY OF POLAR BEAR, PANTHER AND CALLIE - PLEASE STOP BY THEIR BIRTHDAY PAGE!

What a stunningly gorgeous kitty! You are so imperial and wise-looking Khan - such beautiful points and lovely eyes. Congrats to KOOL KHAN!!

The wisdom of the ages is reflected in those beautiful blue eyes of yours, Khan! What a magificent, noble creature you are!!! I have never had the privilege of sharing my heart and home with a Tonkinese, but when I do, I hope that she/he will be just as beautiful and special as you! Keep up the good work being the most loyal and loving protector and best friend to your human! You're the best Congratulatoins to you magnificent Kahn, our most royal and regal CAT OF THE DAY!!! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Kahn! HUGS and KISSES!!!

Sher Khan

Congrats on being our most handsome COTD! Wow...you are just royalty at it's best. Those eyes...that silky coat....meow, meow from Star!! You sure don't look like a senior kitty. It's nice to know that you are well taken care of and loved by your human. May God bless you with good health and lots of pipe cleaners! Take care sweetie...it's been an honor to meet such a noble gentleman.
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Sher Khan,
    You are one beautiful cat!
    Congrats on COTD honors.

Khan

What a handsome fellow you are!

Such a wise look on your sweet face. Are you contemplating the mysteries of the ages in your wonderful picture?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Sweet Sher Khan

Sweet Sher Khan, you are delightful and a looker too. Your humans are so lucky you are their kitty. Even though you are a respected "elder" you look like a very young cat, nifty & spiffy.

Have a wonderful day being our Cat of the Day, darling Sher Khan. Live long in good health, happy, always loved and cherished which is what you and every pet deserves.

Purrs to you from Norman.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Khan, you are so gorgeous! And you have personality to go along with your good looks. What more could one ask for in a kitty? You are obviously well-loved by your mom. I hope you have many more years together filled with health, happiness, and love, dear Khan.