Thread: Adorable Toby!!

Adorable Toby!!

My goodness if you aren't the cutest, sweetest little boy I've ever seen! I just had to smile when I saw your precious face. I just want to give you lots of smoochies, ear scratches, noggin rubs and treats! Have a wonderful day!

Toby

You are the cutest little fellow I have seen. Your hair is so pretty. With a face like yours I bet you are very spoiled. I use to have a poodle with the name Toby. Glad that you made DOTD. That way I got to see you. Hope that you and your family will always be very Happy.
    LHCamry

Aww Toby what a precious face you have! I would love to pick you up and love on you until you couldn't stand it any longer!

I'm still smiling from your picture. You look so dashing all dressed up in green!

Hugs and kisses to you sweetie! Congratulations!

Hi Toby!!

Awwwwww!!! You look so beautiful in your green. Happy St. Patrick's Day sweetheart! We are so excited to read your story this morning because of your favorite stuffed toy. Our Mom is so excited that you have a stuffed spider and so does Daisy. Hi! This is D & D's Mom. I got Daisy a stuffed black spider when she was a tiny girl(about 2 pounds and 3 months old). She only has one toy that she plays with and that is her spider. The spider is with her everywhere she goes. We have gotten her many other toys but only that one will do. I got it for her at a local grocery store. It was marked down for Halloween near the card section. This story made my day!! Back to D & D. Isn't this just great Toby? We have something verrrrrry special in common. Speaking of verrrrrry special..that would be you Mr. Cutie Pie!! Congrats on your great day as our great DOTD. Please tell Mom to kiss and hug you for us. Enjoy all your days and especially today. And Toby, remember to always love your life like we do!!

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida p.s. Toby, could you or Mom e-mail us about your spider? [email protected] Thanks

OMG! What an absolutely adorable boy you are Toby!! I hope your Mom and Dad give you lots of treats and hugs on your special day.

TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YOU, TOBY!!!!!!
    What a great St. Patricks Day surprise to open my computer to! Congratulations on your very special day, you are a very special dog. Enjoy!
    You are too cute.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh Toby.
    (Happy St. Patrick's Day) I love your picture sweetie. You look
    great all decked out for the holiday. Hope you have a grand day of celebration with plenty of hugs & kisses too. Today you are
    our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a darling doggie!! Happy St. Patty's Day sweetheart! You are the cutest! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

Toby
    How adorable you are in your St. Patrick's Day finery! Your sweet picture sure gave me a smile. Sounds like you are loved a lot. Congratulations, sweet heart, on being our special Dog of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you precious Toby! You look SO adorable all decked out in your holiday finery Oh, that face, that face, I'd love to plant a kiss on that sweet, sweet face! I can just imagine how cute you must look snuggling with your bud Mr. Spider! Here, the stuffie of choice is Mr. Octopus! What a sweetheart of a pup you are darling Toby! Your family couldn't have hoped for a sweeter, more lovable furkid! Have a happy, happy day celebrating your well earned day in the spotligh! And don't forget to tell Grandma and Grandpa about your great achievement! Congratulations to our most precious St. Patrick's Day Pet of the Day, Toby! Love and hugs and happy tail wags to you from Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Wearin' O the green...

and a Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, adorable Toby.

What a splendid DOTD you are! Mew, I do think your fursons are just soooooooo lucky to have you in their lives.

MEW, MEW, MEW = three cheers for you!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Toby!

Seeing you just made a difficult day much brighter, Thank you! You look so handsome all dressed up for St Patty's day! Seeing snow for the first time must have been a real treat for you, I hope we get to see some pics of you playing in it Congratulations on being todays St Patricks DOTD!!!
    ~Marie

OMG! Look at that face! Toby is so cute
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Oh Toby you are so cute! Congratulations on being dog of the day.