Thread: I've got pictures!!!!!!!

I've got pictures!!!!!!!

Wow! Nikon sent this camera out this morning and it arrived already. I am so very impressed.

I was able to download oodles of pictures (most weren't too good... what on Earth was I thinking?) Here is Allen & Pouncer's first visit to the balcony. Pouncer loved it out there and spent most of his first trip bopping Allen in the head... poor Allen dove for cover under the table or either of the two chairs.

Here's Allen hiding under the table... note the panicked expression on Allen's face

Here's Pouncer trying to plan his attack on Allen from above

Please don't mind the messy state of my balcony. The snow lifted the indoor/outdoor carpet we had laid last year, and the furniture did not weather the winter too well.

Yeah!! Allen pictures - I love that face!!

I cover my adirondak chairs every winter and it's helped a lot. I buy the plastic covers made for patio furniture and then tie them down since they aren't really made to fit that type chair. My Dad made my chairs for me so I'm very protective of them.

From Decker with Love

Wow that was so fast, I am impressed as well.

I love the pictures! Poor Allen, and Naw-tee Pouncer bopping poor Allen on the head! What are you talking about those are great pictures!

I think your balcony looks great.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Originally posted by jazzcat
    Yeah!! Allen pictures - I love that face!!

I cover my adirondak chairs every winter and it's helped a lot. I buy the plastic covers made for patio furniture and then tie them down since they aren't really made to fit that type chair. My Dad made my chairs for me so I'm very protective of them.
    Thanks for the tip. My favorite uncle made these for us as a wedding gift. They aren't that old but look terrible. I definately plan on refinishing them this summer with a really good sealant. I have to dig and find the photos I have of Allen on them when they were new... his orange fur against the orange stain was a great picture! It came out as one big orange study in texture!

Pictures!! *pounce*

You must be terribly happy to be reunited with your camera. Your cats will probably give it two days, get sick of having their pictures taken all the time, and sabotage it again.

Poor Allen! *Kittens!*, huh, pal? *scritchy*

Aww, they're both so cute! I love Allen's expression in that pic
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I Loved that panicied look!! That was so cute... and getting ready to attack was sceary!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Lol, just a while earlier I replied to the thread about getting your camera soon! Serves me right for working through 'View Todays Active Threads' last to first!

Great pictures. The one of poor Allen under the table with such a apprehensive look goes well with the next one which prompts the warning, 'Watch out, he's above you!'

GreatPhot , and Allen , and my dear Pal Michael , could be brothers , under the fur! And I hope that Pouncer didnt do anything Naw Tee!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

YYYiiippppeeeeee, you got your camera back.
    Now back to seeing those adorable kitties of yours.
    Yup, there they are, Pouncer and Allen.
    Cute, cute, cute.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Withdrawal symptoms!

Congrats on getting the camera back, great pics too!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

GREAT PICS!
    Joanne Smith - kitty lovah