Thread: Risotto

Risotto

I would love to reach through my screen and pick you up and give your beautiful gray, persian face a big kiss. You are a lovely girl. Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!

Ah, Risotto, I think more people should follow your example and live the kind of life that you live! Sleep, play, sleep,eat, chase Mushroom, sleep, sleep, sleep! You are a wonderful bundle of grey fluff and I wish I could cuddle you! God Bless you Risotto!

OOOOH such a beautiful baby. What fun it
    would be to cuddle you.

Risotto! What a gorgeous fluff bundle you are! No wonder you are so beautiful, what with all that beauty sleep you pack into your day! I would love to curl up with you sweet one for a nap and a chorus of purrrrrrrs! Congratulations to you precious Risotto, our beautiful, sweet and most snoooooooozingest Cat of the Day!! Lots of love to you dear girl! And treats, of course!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Risotto,

What a beautiful sweetie you are. You remind me so much of my rainbow baby, Sassafras Root (Sassy). Like so many of the previous posters, I'd love to cuddle you, too. Hope your special day brings you lots of special pleasures. May you have many joys and treats today.

[ September 25, 2001: Message edited by: AmberLee ]
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Congratulations to Risotto, our Cat of the Day and please put my name on the list of people who want to give you a big snuggle!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Dearest Risotto,
    You seem the purrfect feline Princess !!!
    You have your life in good order,and you
    have your priorities correct!!!
    Congratulations Risotto for being our savy
    CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    P.S. Tell Mushroom we all say Hello too !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt