Thread: Bogart

Former User Guest

Bogart

Watch out Bogart, some people here at Pet Talk will go crazy after seeing you...And why not, you're such a cutie!

Have fun today as our COTD and congrats!

Bogey, When I first opened the Cat of the Day, the first words, out loud were "Oh my, what a beautiful kitty"... The folks here will go crazy for you, for sure - - - -Orange = wonderful! Congratulations for being the Cat of the Day. I bet your brother is just as handsome!

Oooooh, oooooh, ooooooh!!! What a studly fur muffin you are Bogart! Like your namesake, your stunning, handsome presence proclaims pure "star power!" And you so much look like the "reverse" of my Mr. B! Where you are orange, he is white, and vice versa! What a big, beautiful, bundle of furry perfection! Congratulations to Bogie! Our handsome hunk of a celebrity Cat of the Day! Huge hugs are coming your way Bogie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Well - "play it again Sam" - what I beauty you are Bogey - and named after such a stud-a-roo. Congrats on being such a darling orangie COTD!!!

"Here's looking at you, kid."
    Bogey, you're so handsome. Hope you find yourself an Ingrid Bergman cat to give your great hugs to!
    Ingrid & Isabella
    two great talents
    one humble site
    http://ingridandisabella.tripod.com

Oh me, oh my ... Bogey you are soooo handsome! I may have to make you my screen-saver today ... can't get enough of that face!

Congrats on being COTD!

Catwoman

Bogey, LOL!!
    That name sure does suit you. What a handsome guy you are! I think I'll put you on my desktop today too. You'll keep me smiling all day long!

XOXOXO

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Hi Bogart! You look familiar. Like my boy:

Is your tail long like this?

It's that face that gets you. My boy is too big to sit in my lap. I carry him around some but faceing the other way. He loves it when I take him around to show him stuff. Stuff that he can't climb or jump to.
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

Oh Bogart,

You are a gorgeous hunk of felinity! You are our orange starburst today. Yow!

Enjoy your day, sweetie.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Bogart,
    No other word will do.. Gorgeous is the word Congratulations for being today's
    CAT OF THE DAY !!!Tell Sam we all said HI..
    Long happy, healthy life to enjoy with your
    loving guardian Sweetie !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bogart! You look sooooo much like my M .Coon kitty- exact same color and markings. My cat (Wylie) is still a youngster, 11 months, so his face/head has not yet caught up with his body size- he already weighs about 14 or so lbs. I think he will look even more like you when he is done growing.......
    Anyway, you are beautiful and deserve the honor today of COTD!
    I think I'll go along with the others here and make you my wallpaper on my PC!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Hi,

Just snuck another peek at you, you sweet lovable guy. You are so very pretty. No wonder your 'parents' adore you, honey. Enjoy your day as COTD.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Hello Bogart, you big sweetie. I love the way you like to be carried around like a baby! I would not be able to put you down! Congrats to you our handsome guy!