Thread: Abbie

Abbie

Good morning beautiful!!! What a happy smiling face you have!!! Sounds like you are doing a great job as Wolf's play buddy! How fun it must be for both of you!!

Have a wonderful day, and congrats!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ABBIE!

Well look at you gorgeous! Your all smiles this morning (kinda like me when I seen your picture!)

I'm so glad your a good playmate for Wolf, sometimes those seniors just need a young pup to get them going again!

I hope you and Wolf have a great day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Abbie!!! What a happy, fun girl you are!!! I know Wolf just loves having you around to keep him young!!! When I read how much you love to go for rides, and even to the vet, I was especially impressed with you!!!! I bet you make new friends wherever you go. A beautiful girl like you is always going to attract a lot of attention, and you have the perfect personality to go along!!!

Congratulations, Abbie Girl, on being our Dog of the Day!!!

LOL--Abbie girl, is that dirt I see on your tongue (maybe from one of those tree limbs you drag around)? You are absolutely adorable and I'd love to give you a big ol' hug. Not only because you are precious in every way, but because you're such a good buddy to your senior pal Wolf.

I hope you have an absolutely happy day, as you have certainly brightened mine!

Congratulations sweet pea!

Social butterfly, Abbie. Your smile is contageous. This picture looks like you and Wolf have just had a fun game of tag--your tired tongues give you away! Congratulations, sweet Abbie, and I hope that you have a very fun, special day!
    Oreo and Molly

Hi there, happy, smiling, Abbie! I too noticed that "dirt" on your tongue! I'd bet the farm that you and Wolf were just winding down from a fun game of tag! What a dear, sweet sister you are to your precious brother Wolf! I'll bet you keep not only Wolf young at heart, but your humans too! What a beautiful, joyful pup you are adorable Abbie! Please have your Mommy give you and Wolf a big hug and kiss for me! Congratultions to you dear Abbie girl, our sweetest ever Dog of the Day! I hope you and Wolf and your proud family have a happy, happy day celebrating great honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Abbie, aren't you a pretty girl with that huge dane smile! I bet you are just the best medicine for your sweet pal, Wolf. I'm sure you make him feel like a puppy again! It sounds like you have become a very special part of your Mom and Dad's life too! I bet you laugh with your Dad as he affectionaly calls you "Jughead." My Tommy's Dad calls him "Doorknob" when he does silly things too .

You look so sleek and happy, how I'd love to meet you in person! Have your Mom or Dad give you a big hug from me, and enjoy your special day in the spotlight! Hugs, kisses and tail wags from me, Tommy the golden retriever, and Tasha the greyhound/shepherd
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Abbie,

You are a very beautiful lady. I bet you do love to play.
    Glad that you have a family that love you very much.
    LHCamry

What a darling girl you are Abbie!! I love your big beautiful head and loving sweet eyes. You and your buddy Wolf look so very very happy down there in Texas! You guys Rock!
    Congrats Adorable Abbie, Our Hot Diggity Dog of the Day!

Wow, Abbie...you are one absolutely stunning puppers! Your huge smile has stolen my heart!!

Congrats on your special day beautiful Abbie!

Abbie

What a great picture and description, your human did a wonderful job of describing you! How can anyone help but smile after reading that and seeing that adorable picture of you!

I'm sure your sweet and sincere personality has added many quality years to your fur-sibling, Wolf. Reebok's first sister, Sheena, was 11 when we got Reebok and she was just 2 weeks shy of her 16th birthday when she passed on to Rainbow Bridge. She was romping with Reebok in the backyard like a puppy right up until the week she left us. He kept her young and was a great companion to her, just as I'm sure you are to your handsome brother, Wolf!

Enjoy your day, dear Abbie, and keep on brightening the world around you, you're a true star!
    ~Marie