Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blackie

Blackie

What a handsome boy you are!!! And what wonderful humans from the woman who found you, to the one who nursed you back to health, to the family that was patient enough to find the wonderful cat within! Such a great story!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day!!!

Paw applause to your wonderful purrents for rescuing you and making you realize that there are good people in the world. You have a tiny white locket just like my cat TicTac.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Blackie, luck was with you the day you were found, and will be forever, with you and your family.
    God bless you and all ones involved with your rescue and you lovely family.

Blackie you're just gorgeous! Your fur looks so soft and silky. I'm glad you found a nice loving home.
    Congrats on being our COTD!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Near Seattle in the beautiful Pacific Northwest

Blackie is Beautiful!

Percy dragged me to the computer this morning to look at a fellow black cat who made Cat of the Day.
    Blackie, you have made our day - from your pretty face to your wonderful story of rescue, recovery and adoption. A perfect way to start the day.
    Enjoy Cat of the Day status, today and forever!
    Tiger, Percy, Antoinette, Scooter,Norbert,Willy, Pippin
    www.tribeof7.com

Blackie
    What a handsome boy you are! I'm so glad you found a wonderful loving family! Your story was so touching. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heartfelt thanks to all of the earthly angels who made dear Blackie's rescue a reality! What a heartwarming tale of resuce, so fitting our Sunday honors.

Aren't you the handsome boy, precious Blackie! You sure have come a long way since you were first found cowering in that box beneath the boardwalk, so frightened, alone and ill Who could blame you for being a bit hesitant and shy around humans at first. But thanks to your wonderful family's great love and devotion, you've blossomed into the sweetest, gentlest, most loving kitty a human could ever hope for! You deserve all of our praise and a big round of applause for all that you have accomplished in your young life! I wish for you and your forever family many, many, MANY more happy years together, filled with love, health and happiness! Congratulations to you dear, beautiful, brave Blackie, our extra special Sunday Cat of the Day! Wear your title proudly Blackie and have a wonderful day celebrating your well earned honor! Love and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Looking at your magnificent picture does not give even a hint of your horrible beginnings.

Blackie you are the best example of what good care, good food and patient love can do to make you blossom into such a beautiful cat. Your coat just glistens.

A huge blessing on all that were involved in your rescue and care.
    You have made my Sunday!!

The Cat of the Day , just came back up , and we are glad as we get to cogratulate our Pal Blackie , on being COTD ,as he well deserves the honor. As do his Guardians , who saw the potential in that poor kitten , and turned him into the Handsome Cat , that you see now! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWS to Blackie COTD , and to his Guardians , may the Lord Bless and Keep them!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blackie, you are a gorgeous silky boy!! Congrats on being the COTD!

Enjoy your special day!

From Decker with Love

Blackie you are quite the handsome fella.
    No wonder it took you so long to come around, as only God knows what happended to you to be found in the condition you were in. Bless the people who found you, the person who nursed you back to health and especially to your new found family who never gave up on you.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.
    I hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

What a stunningly handsome black beauty you are B! You look so shiny and happy and healthy! Congrats for being Our Adoorable Cat of the Day!

Blog Entries

beautiful Blackie

Mew, I love your purr~son family and the lady who nursed you back to health! Mew, meeow you are soooooo handsome; such glossy fur and lovely, lovely eyes!

My KatMa fell for you big time. You remind her so much of Buttons, a sweet, wonderful cat who lived with my KatMa when she was just a slip of a girl.

KatMa can't imagine who would be so cruel as to lock a wee kitten in a box under the boardwalk but she is so thankful to read you are fine, happy, healthy, loved & cherised today -- living the kind of life every pet deserves. To those who harmed you, remember that what goes around, comes around and one day they will have to answer for what was done to you.

Such a sweet love you've become; living beings respond to kindness and love and it is wonderful to know that you are a very happy pussycat today -- and a mightly fine cat of the day!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Blackie, you are such a beautiful boy. Thank goodness that such wonderful people found you in time! You could pass for my Diva's twin! It is truly horrible that someone could just discard you as they did. Those "people" evidently do not understand just how precious kitties really are, and that they deserve love and attention-how sad for them, they will never feel nor deserve the love and companionship of a "fur kid". I'm so happy that you have a family that loves and cares for you. Blessings to you, Blackie!

BLACKIE

Hi BLACKIE,
    We were so proud to see you as THE CAT OF THE DAY. You are as soft and beautiful as your pictures. You even were generous enough to share your loving home with two more cats, Sagwa and Ginger, adopted after this story was written. How do we know.
    We are your Your Aunt Sue and your COUSIN CATS, Cleo (CAT OF THE DAY MARCH 15, 2003 see link below) Stormy and Spencer.
    http://catoftheday.com/archive/2003/March/15.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?UV=869979751445_91658420305&collid=7 0280944105&photoid=24471944105