Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a cool photo of Lock

a cool photo of Lock

Here's a different photo of Lock playing!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

here's another one I like of Lock...

Thanks, Dogz!

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

and, here's my attempt at cool photography. i love his paws, though! :0)

Thanks, Dogz!

and, another. sorry, y'all...i'm bored! hopefully, someone will dig these photos.....

Thanks, Dogz!

I like this one, too....

Thanks, Dogz!

more feet....

Thanks, Dogz!

ok, last one....here's lock yelling. He does this a lot!

Thanks, Dogz!

The first one is very impressive! What an athletic cat Lock is!!

But I love the fourth... so cute and relaxed

Great pictures!
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Amazing pictures. Lock is sooooooooooooo beautiful!

I dig 'em. Lock is a gorgeous beastie, and you have a real knack with a camera! I like that last picture. Looks like Lock is training for an opera career.

Fantastic Picture , and we have just finished , sending our vote in for Lovely Lock. may he be Number One Pet ! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW from the Found Cats and Feeder!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thanks, everyone, for all the compliments. I know, that one really looks like he's singing to me, too! ha ha, he's such a yeller! Thanks also for voting for him. I need to get my butt into photography class and really start learning, though. It would be so awesome to actually make something out of this passion I have. And, I really hope to learn how to post photos so that you don't have to click. I've tried, but, so far, to no avail. I'm computer illiterate.

Thanks, Dogz!

Beautiful cat and beautiful photos!

Originally posted by prechrswife
    Beautiful cat and beautiful photos!
    Thank you! I can't take credit for the beauty of the kitten, but, I am pleased that you like the photos. Yeah, my boyfriend is allergic to cats, but, when he saw Lock, he couldn't resist.

Thanks, Dogz!