Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thor

Thor

Dear Thor

What a beautiful, sumptuous & luxurious individual you are! I'm glad to hear you have trained your humans to obey you and meet your needs. You deserve all good things in life and I wish you a very long & happy one with your wonderful family.

Purrs from Tebaldi

Darn! Someone beat me to starting the COTD topic for Thor. I just had to post something before going to bed because Thor is sooooo beautiful and unique looking. What a deserving cat of the day! Or should I say 'boss'?
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Edwina LOVES long, tall, gray gentleman. She finds the touch of white on his throat particularly attractive!

Thor, you are very, very handsome! I think you would have been my choice too! I am so glad your folks latched onto you at the Humane Society and took you home forever! Congratulations on being a most special Cat of the Day!

Good Morning Thor!! Look at that pretty smile you have. I know that cats can smile
    but your smile is exceptional I am so
    happy you found a loving home and it sounds
    like you are certainly deserving to be COTD.
    Happy munching!!

Thor, it looks like you might have some Russian Blue in you!!!??? You look like quite a distinguised guy and handsome at that! I am so glad you have been shared with us, you are too beautiful not to have been!

Thor is awesoem a big old blue cat

I bet he is fun to hold when he purrs like a motor

Cool Klingon cat picture iwith a batlith there

I am joining the group in calling you extremely handsome and very unique. You are gorgeous and have so much expression in that darling face of yours. I bet you can get what ever you want with that sweet little mug. You do look like you have some Chartreux in you with your full, round face. Congradulations on your special day!!! And seeing your picture made mine!!!

Oh Thor,

What a clever, beautiful, smart, sweet boy you are. How patiently you have trained your humans. You've brought a lot of joy today as our most special "Cat of the Day". Enjoy!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Thor, I never ceased to be amazed at how much manipulation - I MEAN INTELLIGENCE! - our cats can show when dealing with their humans . You are a gorgeous boy and are very deserving of you Cat of the Day designation!

Wow Thor, you are one handsome devil! I love the story about your loud, deliberate munching. Too funny!

well,duh!! Just because somebody weighed in on precious little Titus again, I missed this line on Himself and started a new one...sorry about that.

Oh, the face on this one! He really does appear to be smiling for his picture! Thor, I loved reading about how you keep your humans in line! Smart kitty!

Sorry, luvdemabys, that was me. I just didn't have the chance to leave a note for Titus on his day, so I was catching up.

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Thor - such a handsome and smart guy with such an unusual kitty face! Congratulations for being The Cat of the Day! How interesting........

Oh Big Blue! You have stolen my heart! That face, that body, those eyes! What a guy!!! And one who knows how to wrap his humans right around that paw! In Norway, Thor is the mythological god of thunder!! You fit the title to perfection!! Striking, strong and in command!! No doubt the earth rumbles when Thor puts down his paw, and lays down the law!! Congratulations to you Thor, our stunning and striking Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~