Thread: Jocelyn

Jocelyn

What a personality we have with our POTD! Sure Jocely is very dedicated to her job at the shop.
    Little Lady, congratulations for your special day and I hope your mamma will let you celebrate with special meals.
    Have a nice day.

What a fun story that greeted us this morning! Jocelyn, I feel you are a chicken who was "meant to be"!! And what a gorgeous girl you are!!!! I think it is fantastic that you are such a part of the family, too, watching tv, eating people food and helping out in the shop!!!

Congratulations to Jocelyn, our very unique and beautiful Pet of the Day!!!

Hi right back at you dear Jocelyn! Your human is so right...you're the fluffiest chicken I've ever seen! I especially love your leg and feet feathers And what beautiful, unique markings too! I so enjoyed reading all about you. What a touching bio.! No doubt that great, great, great grandma Melody, feathered moms Cynthia and Mara, your human and auntie Jocelyn all had a hand in making you a reality; you definitely were destined for a very speical job in life, that of best friend How wonderful that you get to go to work with your person and enjoy TV at night, all snuggled up on your blankie snacking on human food! What a beloved feathered friend you are to your proud human Thanks for brighening my day, sweet Jocelyn. You're so deserving of the title Pet of the Day! I hope this well earned day of honor is an extra special one for you and your adoring family and friends! Long, long life to you beautiful Jocelyn!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jocelyn
    Well, I'm so jealous!!!
    We had a few pet chickens when I was a girl but we never had one as fluffy, fun, or pretty as you!
    I bet your help in the shop is much appreciated too!
    Congratulations, on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie!

Jocylen how beautiful you are. I have three pet chickens. They are all red and not nearly as unique as you are in your color, but I love them all the same. They talk to me every day and we do have alot to talk about!! (like about bugs, worms, warm blankies, the best kind of food, how many hugs they need a day and all that.) Their names are Blondie, Binks and Cookie.
    You are quite talented to know well enough to go outside to go potty. So you not only have beauty, you have brains!!
    You sound like the ultimately, most perfect, little girl in the whole world!
    Congratulations beautiful Jocylen! You are most worthy of the disignation of PET OF THE DAY!!! WTG Girl!

Kittenwhiskerz ~CA~

Blog Entries
    Jocelyn, what an awesome hen you are and sooooooooooooooo very beautiful. My KatMa really loves your lovely feather slippers -- soft enough for angels to wear. Your feathers are so spectatular that the angels in heaven must all be asking for their wings to grow fine feathers like yours!

My KatMa is in love with you, mew, and by your bio showing what a wonderful pet you are, mew, I'm sure she is all ready to have a lovely chickie pet like you!

You are the Queen of all chickens, Miss Jocelyn -- such a beauty. We send gentle caresses to you. Have your Momma apply our gentle strokes to your head & back. She should also kiss your feet for my KatMa!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

You look almost like a beautiful statue, lovely Jocelyn! I'm so thrilled that you were chosen as our POTD.

Upon reading how delightful, intelligent and special you are, hopefully your story will have readers thinking twice before . . . consuming your kin!

You are an ambassador for vegetarians, and we salute you, darling!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

AMEN AvaJoy! I could never eat a chicken again since I have had my 3 girls.

Darrolanne ~CA~

Originally posted by kittenwhiskerz
    AMEN AvaJoy! I could never eat a chicken again since I have had my 3 girls.

Darrolanne ~CA~
    Can we look forward to seeing photos of your 3 girls soon??

I am considering building a chicken coop and welcoming a few to my humble abode. I'm convinced that they can be delightful pets, and sadly their qualities are not fully appreciated by most people . . . probably because people only care about how they taste . . .
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

AvaJoy I wish I could post the pictures but I don't know how, otherwise you would all be covered with pix of my dogs, cats, chickens, kids, fish and wildlife!!!!!!! I just have three Rhode Island Red hens. We had four, but one got killed by a bobcat hybrid pet (GRRRRRRRRRRR) right after we had her to the vet and nursed her back to health. Heartbreaking. We loved her. Thanks for the note.

Kittenwhiskerz

Congratulations to the little feathered fluffbal! Your colors are the most beautiful of any chicken I've ever seen! It's wonderful to see that you're so spoiled and happy!!

Thank you Wolf_Q!