Thread: Cheea

Cheea

Cheea - you took my breath away - you're so very beautiful all decked out in those wonderful spots. Congrats sweet girl on being our wildest looking beauty of a cat of the day

Thanks for sharing a picture of Cheea. I think Bengals and Ocicats are the greatest. Very beautiful she is.

.......wayne

What a GORGEOUS beastie!

Oh Cheea! What a long tall slinky beauty you are! And full of fun and mischief too. Friends of mine have brother bengals -- Sven and Moby -- and just like you -- wonderful, silly, gorgeous and loving kitties.

(By the way...I have photos of Sven and Moby here at my desk and you are way more elegant looking but... is it okay if I arrange an introduction??)

Greetings Cheea,

What an exotic beauty you are! You sound like you have tons of energy and a wild sense of humor, too. Enjoy your day as our COTD, sweetheart!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Hi Cheea!! Now that's a switch! At my house it's the dogs who crave the cats' food!! Cheea, you are one elegant, sleek and divinely gorgeous girl! And not having strayed from your "roots," you still know how to hunt the good hunt!! Thank you for keeping your human's space free of those pesky critter bugs! How the heads must turn when Cheea comes ambling down the road! Congratulations to you Cheea, our very beautiful, sweet and loving, Bengal Cat of the Day! Have a very special day celebrating your most deserved honor!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cheea.. what a great girl you are.. you look soooo exotic...thanks for sharing your picture with us..
    "Bloomer"
    WWW.cadvision.com/blumensr

Dearest Cheea,
    What a simply Gorgeous girl you are !!!
    Many congrats on your day of honor today.
    Presenting.....The Lovely Cheea, today's
    CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

There's nothing more spectacular than a spotted cat. Big or small, they're wonderful creatures.
    Leonard Migliore