Thread: Siu Fu

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)

Siu Fu

What a pretty boy are you! I just love you ginger boy cats. You are such a darling.

Another heart stopping orange kitty!! What a handsome guy you are Siu Fu! You sound like a lovebug, and I just love that lazy stretch you are doing. Congrats on being our special Cat of the Day!

Couldn't help but notice those "LONG" claws, Siu Fu! But it doesn't sound like you use them!! You are a beautiful, smart and loving kitty!! I can tell that you are very much adored.

Add me to your long list of admirers ! Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!!

Siu Fu you are so sweet looking. I wish I could pet you and tell you what a handsome boy you are. Congratulations on being chosen Cat of the Day.
    Ingrid & Isabella
    two great talents
    one humble site
    http://ingridandisabella.tripod.com

Hi Siu Fu! I say never underestimate the intelligence and sensitivity of "the cat;" Eespecially you orange boys!! Silly humans!!!! OF COURSE Siu Fu knows it's his person! And Siu Fu, your intelligence is only surpassed by your beauty!!! Congratulations to Siu Fu, our deceivingly smart, incredibly handsome and most devoted Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Siu Fu,

What a magnificent orange beauty we have as our cat of the day today! Playful, devoted, smart, selective! We are honored to celebrate your special day, COTD! May your special day bring you many special treats.

Cuddles at you!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Siu Fu absolutely knows when his person has arrived home. I've had cats who could tell I was coming when I was three houses away. My husband said he always knew when I was going to arrive because our Bette would jump down from her perch and head for the front door. I would always show up about 2 minutes later. They know -- believe me -- they know!
    alice

What a beautiful orange boy! Congratulations!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

P.S. -- Sorry, when I saw your picture, I thought you had the cutest nose and paws that I've seen in a long time. Meant to mention that earlier. (You are SUCH a cutie!) Ahem, although your other traits are VERY important, too, love-bug!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Siu Fu,
    You are a very Handsome boy !!! I'm so
    happy to meet you and offer Congradulations
    on be honored as today's CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I wish you a long & happy life !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt