Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sneakers

Sneakers

Oh Sneakers, would your like to play with me too? Congratulations for being the Cat of the Day; I hope you spend this special day playing a lot with your brother and mom and daddy.

What a cutie you are, Sneakers! Your picture instantly reminded me of my 13 yo boy cat Schuzzie, and the description even more so! Love your puffy fur and your big arms. We have a "cat chair" at our house -- whoever sits down in it soon has a cat to join him! I know your family is in for lots of fun with you!

Sneakers, you are the purrfect doily

But you look as if you could jump up immediately for a little play

Have a wonderful day and share your treats with Rocky . We are so glad that both of you found a wonderful furrever home

Now that picture of Sensational Sneakers is one that I would love to have of any of my Cats! that really show off Sneakers playfull side , and his Happy Face. Found Cats Congratulate , thier New Pal , Sneakers COTD! CCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA AAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Handsome, handsome, handsome!!!!

WOW, Sneaker Poo, you are just fabulous...fluffy white snow with a remarkable, happy face! And your hocky game sounds like such fun! We hope you have a wonderful day today and hope we get to meet your brother, Rocky, too!!!! Catgratulations, Sneakers!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

It's Sneaker Man!

Sneakers you are a beautiful kitty. Your pose reminded me of a super hero flying through the air. I could just imagine a cape on your back and you flew to help someone in trouble -- or in your case, get into some trouble. You are adorable!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Sneakers!!! What a handsome man you are!! I love our white fur, pretty big green eyes and your name. ..how wonderful you and Rocky found your family...Congrats for being Our Adooorable Kitty of the Day!

Ever see a dog play mouse hockey?

I didn't think so. This cat is all cat and not dog at all.

I say - kick the boy out of the tub and let the cat have it to himself!

They'll both be happier.

Sneaker Poo
    How adorable you are!!!
    Are you playing super cat? Your picture reminds me of the old super man movies where he's flying with his arms straight out.
    I bet things are never dull when you are around.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!

To Sneaker Poo

Sneakers: You have one of the most challenging jobs - entertaining your humans ....and it looks like you have really won their hearts. Why you really know how to engage play, Pretty Boy! That's the secret to a long, happy life - lots of play and lots of naps. You're the master, Sneakers. Congrats from BooBoo (COTD Dec 14) and from Libby Lou.

Oh Sneaker Poo, just look at you!!! You are such a happy and beautiful ball of snow fluff!! I would just love to snuggle with you and join you in the game of Mousie Hockey!!! What a joy you are to your family, and to all of us who have met you today!! Have fun playing with Rocky, and hope you gets lots of love and treats today!!!!!

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Sneakers!

You are one handsome boy, Sneakers and you have the cutest pink nose! I hope you get to play hockey with your family and also get a lot of cuddles and extra treats today, on your very special day. Have fun with Rocky and your family!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Never like to gush but SNEAKERS!!!!!! You are the sweetest, most beautiful and adorable, little, big, boo-boo baby love I've ever seen! And full of spunk and personality....it just shines in your face!
    CONGRATS!!!!

Kittenwhiskerz ~CA~

momofuzzyfaces took the words right out my mouth...SUPERKITTY And super is the perfect word for you Sneaker Poo! One of my most beloved childhood kitties was a "Sneaker" too, by the way! Oh, what a handsome white fluffball boy you are and such a love muffin too! And when you're not schmoozing the crowd, you've got them smiling and laughing with your adorable antics...mouse hockey; not that's a first! What furry gems your family unearthed in you and your dear brother Rocky! May you and Rocky enjoy many, many more happy years of unconditional love with your wonderful family! (And lap love fests with Daddy!) Congratulations to super Sneaker Poo, our adorable Cat of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to our most deserving honoree from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-20-2004 at 03:02 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It's good to see a kitty that needed a home find one that is so perfect for him. That is one happy looking guy.