Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ebay - another freak - this is just sad :(

twisterdog, I kind of figure that the picture is fake also. The user that it names has 100% feedback. If you look at the feedback, the real person buy-polar has sold quilts and other items that don' t even resemble the other items that they are offering in this auction.

I don't believe they are dangerous either, just a freak of some sort.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Originally posted by wolfie
    I think this is the actual person, not a hacker, if you look at the descriptions of other stuff she sold it sounds like the same person.
    You know, I think you may be right! Hmmmmm ... might want to disregard my earlier post.

Wow ... one definately strange lady!

Edit: Ok, now my third opinion of the night - wow, could I be less decisive this evening!? I read several more of her auctions. Ok, she had bad taste for posting the killing pets joke auction ... but she also is extremely funny at times. Some of her comments had me ROTFL. I think she just has a very "different" sense of humor.
    Last edited by Twisterdog; 02-18-2004 at 10:08 PM.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

This is either a sick joke by someone to harass this person, or this is one sick person. IMHO

Either way it needs to be reported.

I seriously wonder about the human race sometimes.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

The ones offered in this sale had me LMAO too. But when you go to her or his auctions from their feedback, they are nothing like what is offered on this page. Did this person turn into something else. Is it a full moon? Or what? I think somebody is messing with buy-polar. Oops the name buy-polar suggests they do have a problem, must be one of their better days?

Freaks! My god they are coming out of the woodwork!!

Willie

Did you read this one that they are offering?

RED FETISH LATEX PANTS Does my A$$ look FAT?

Who am I kidding? I'm pushing middle-age and trying to "walk" around in Red Latex pants. I couldn't walk! I fell down and had to military crawl like some sort of polydactly mermaid! Will polodactly show up in "Search"? It took the JAWS of FREAKING life to get me out of these things. Bid for me so I have money in my old age and my horrible children don't slam me in a public rest home. Bid. Is anybody hiring? Oh! New with Tags. Size THREE but by the time I was finished with "modeling" them they are now FIVES.

Now that one did make me laugh! Who are we dealing with?

Originally posted by trayi52
    Did you read this one that they are offering?

RED FETISH LATEX PANTS Does my A$$ look FAT?

Who am I kidding? I'm pushing middle-age and trying to "walk" around in Red Latex pants. I couldn't walk! I fell down and had to military crawl like some sort of polydactly mermaid! Will polodactly show up in "Search"? It took the JAWS of FREAKING life to get me out of these things. Bid for me so I have money in my old age and my horrible children don't slam me in a public rest home. Bid. Is anybody hiring? Oh! New with Tags. Size THREE but by the time I was finished with "modeling" them they are now FIVES.

Now that one did make me laugh! Who are we dealing with?

Or this one!!! OMG! ROTF!

You are bidding on a sterilized speculum. It is in it's original sealed and sanitized package. I think every woman should carry one in her purse. Take a GOOD long look at the nurses when it's time for your next little pap. Are they more concerned with autoclaving your instruments, or are they trying to get the Doctor to bang them? What if you go to India? They just swish the speculum around in the Ganges for God's sake. Bid now, thank me later. Love to all.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I think this is turning into a joke on buy-polar. I have never laughed so hard at something on the auction block as I have this one. Maybe we should just sit back and enjoy the show for awhile. Who knows what else they will come up with that is this amusing.

You know what they say, laughter is the best medicine!
    Maybe we should beg for more!

I'm not too sure what to think about this, but I really think all e-bay auctions should have to be approved by some sort of sensible person[s] before being posted on the internet.

A few days before Valentine's I saw a man in a wheelchair, who looked to have down syndrom (I think?) being auctioned for sex on Valentine's.

It's not the fact that he was in a wheelchair or had some sort of disease, it's the fact that either he was offering himself online, or that some sicko took the time to actually make something like that up.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Originally posted by trayi52
    I don't know what kind of sick joke that is, but I am wondering if the picture is for real.

I got a very suspicious e-mail a few weeks ago from e-bay. It said that somebody had hacked into my account and they had suspended my account. They wanted me to click on something in the e-mail and give my password and such. Well I didn't do that. Instead, I went directly to ebay to see if my account had been suspended. It wasn't, the e-mail was a hoax. So I just deleted it.
    Which maybe I should have reported this to ebay instead.

I am wondering if somebody is using this persons identity and other people identity to put up crap like this on ebay. Maybe the same person that had the crap up about the cat. Now they are trying to piss us off.

Just a thought. I put this in my watch Item, just to see what goes on with this.
    I got several similiar emails from PayPal. When I emailed paypal they said that they have never sent out emial like that and to report it to them so I blocked all the emails and the ones that did come thru I forwarded to them. They have finally stopped.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Well, whoever this is sure is one crazy person, and has a lot of problems...........WEIRD!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I don't care if it is a joke! I'm going to report her to Ebay. That is a joke for someone who obviously isn't in their right mind. I have words for that female but I surely can't say them here.
    Ok, it's done. I told them that woman probably was bipolar and that her privileges should be suspended. I'll let you know what they say.
    Last edited by dukedogsmom; 02-19-2004 at 06:40 AM.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

If you want, report the auction.

But just so you know, anyone can take a picture of you and post it in an auction for something. None of you know my eBay name. Who's to say someone can't get a picture of me or Kia and post something horribly cruel masqurading as me.

Also, I share an eBay account with my sister.

It could be possible that is the case and they mirrored how she posts her true auctions just to get a laugh.

Or if she's truely bi-polar, then hey, what can you do? Report the auction.

Email her even and ask what is up. But don't jump to conclusions.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

It seems they took it down, thank goodness.

That is like the 101 uses for a Dead Cat , which I find REVOLTING! That is in BAD TaSTE! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I got Thank you for writing eBay.

I am sorry that you saw this before we had a chance to end it. Please
    know that this type of thing is in no way allowed on our site. As such,
    this auction has been ended.

For more information on our policies, please view the following link:
    this email in response to my complaint.

We appreciate you being such a valuable member of the eBay community.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..