Thread: Sid

Sid

Hey Sid,
    I'd love to see your doggie brothers. Can you get your mum to post your link so we can see. Love the Pic. Thanks

I heart Sid!!! What a beautiful tiny little boy you are Mr. Sid!! You have the most loving eyes and wonderful little disposition. Must....squeeze....the....adorable....puppy! May you have many many years playing with your family, cujo and king stands and kisses, kisses, kisses! Yeah SIDDY, Our ADORABLE Dog of the DAY!!!!

YEP YEP YEP

I'm looking the link also, would love to see more of your lovely pets.....

Janice - - - - -

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

Thank you LAURA.....

Sid

Hi! Sorry I never posted, and thanks so much for the kind words about my little baby Sid! I will leave you the link to his site now, and there is even an adorable little video of him there! You have to see it! Sid is now over 2 yrs old and weighs 2.3 lbs. He actually severely broke his leg a few weeks ago and had surgery, they put a bracket on his bones. He should be ok. I had to re-register here at this site as I had lost my login info. The link is www.members.shaw.ca/teryl/
    Thanks!
    Teryl