Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please vote for Honey, Houdini and Ewok! They are in a contest and need votes!

Hey, I voted for your little ones. I think my favorite is your rat, Honey. I have a hairless rat named Luli. I may enter her as well! And, anyone that wants to vote for a couple other pets from Pet Talk, several others have entered....they're all such cute pics, too. You can vote for Lock in Texas and also for Finn in Texas, if you like the photos I took of them. This contest is cool. I don't care about even winning, I just love all the photos! Good luck with your babies!!! Especially Honey!

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Thanks very much! I voted for the others as well. Some of the photos there and the stories are just heart warming. My main focus right now is good ratty PR, so others can see how truly special our rats are to us.

Do you have a pic of your hairless girl? I have a hairless girl named Wrinkles!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I know what you mean! People are usually just grossed out by the tail. I am always running my mouth at pet stores about how awesome rats are. I got a lady to buy her seven year old a rat, because she was asking the store employee what would be the best caged animal for a young kid. I sold her on this small hooded female that they had there. She was cream and white, very pretty. My hairless rat, Luli, is such a sweetheart. I just love her to pieces, and, yes, I have several photos of her. I will post them tonight when I get to my computer at home. She's a real cutie. Do you have any of Wrinkles? Luli is getting older, and, she looks so much wrinklier now! Someone said once that she looked like an armadillo in one of her wrinklier poses.

Thanks, Dogz!

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Here's a pic of Wrinkles wrinkles.

Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Here's my Luli girl! That's actually my name on Guster's website....and, here, I'm Guster Girl. Anyway, I still can't figure out how to make the photo appear without a link.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks, Dogz!

OMG they look so much alike!

Go here and you can see another picture of her:

http://www15.brinkster.com/luckies4me/Wrinkles.html
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

I know! Luli, I think, would be hooded if she had fur. She is pink with dark patches of skin, like they'd be dark grey or something. I love my little lady. She is such a sweetheart.

Thanks, Dogz!

Cass, I love your picture of Wrinkles. I don't like my wrinkles but yours Wrinkles is cute!

Guster girl, Luli girl is a cutie too!

Thanks for sharing!