Thread: Leto

Leto

i am majorly a dog person, but i can't get over how beautiful Leto is. i love black cats and he seems so graceful. i loved all the pics on his page. especially the one of him and his brother on the toilet...it was sooo funny!

There is just something about a solid black cat that I love! What a perfect Cat of the Day selection you are, Leto!!Congratulations!! Hope you at least get some extra string to play with today!

Oh yes, how beautiful you are Leto!! With an equally beautiful and quite fitting name! Your Dad did a wonderful job on your webpage! Your photos are terrific. And I'm sure you'll agree. It was well worth the wait And how nice that you were able to happily reunite with your sweet little sibling. Yes, there is just something so special about an ebony feline such as yourself! I'm so happy to have met you Leto! Our gorgeous Cat of the Day! Big congratulations to you!

Oh he is so adorable! Leto you are soooooo beautiful and very photogenic I must say! I am so happy that you live with someone who loves you and your little sibling! I also love the picture of you and your brother at the toilet! On this, your special day, I wish you all the love in the world, sweet Leto!

Leto, you are such a beautiful kitty. Black cats are great! So mysterious and stealthy. I'm trying to name a male black maine coon kitten right now. If anyone has any suggestions for an appropriate name for a black kitty who's going to be huge (besides the usual blackie and midnight) please e-mail me at [email protected]

Congratualtions Leto (hmmm, I like that name!)

Leto, you sound like simply the purrrrfect cat, and I so enjoyed visiting your webpage ~ how special to be reunited with your sibling and to enjoy such a devoted and loving human. Congratulations on being our Cat Of The Day!

------------------
    Regards ~ AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Happy Birthday Leto, and your webpage is great, you are one cute cat.

I had to send in a message to Leto. Our cat George sounds like his long-lost brother! There really must be something to that black cat gene thing. George, black with a little white patch under his chin, gallops around, greets us every day at the door when we get home, "talks" non-stop...we even call him our dogcat! And yes, he races us down the steps to get to the bottom before us.